💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How good is E•MO•TION?

Noah

Featured Posts

GloZell Green

6/10, it sounds too bubblegum and like the Call Me Maybe formula, but it's cool. Overrated by forums though.

Lady Gaga | Shakira

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, WOO said:

:wtf: what is this? r u a troll :wtf: pop =/= 'basic generic music', don't generalize. and HBHBHB is nominated for pop vocal album. so i'm not the only one who thinks it is pop (besides alternative/rock too ofcourse). you need to educate urself not me. everyone got different opinions. i count all these albums as pop albums. hbhbhb as an alternative/rock album too.

Aaaghhh it's this all over again...but you are right I shouldn't have taken this out with you. But c'mon!!! Pop??? **** you Grammy's; this is why I lost respect for that award (and Taylor swift winning album of the year??? What???!!!) I'm sorry...I'm on my period and it's been a very stressful day. I'm going to educate more about "pop music"

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

7.5 from what Ive heard from it. Cant say for sure if Ive listened all the way through. Such a shame. It will go down as buried treasure

Mister Gaga

Nice bops, likeable, RAWM is truly the best pop song of 2015. But nothing else, is not the best pop album of all time and another things i've heard...it lacks maturity somehow. Too much bubblegum pop. 6/10

But again, RAWM is great.

LynpheaStar

Cute album, 7/10

10/10 for

I Didn't Just Cum Here To Dance 

The gay club bop of the 10s 

Edit:

Run Away With Me truly deserved more, such a raw diamond yet to be explored by the GeePee

Archived