question

How good is E•MO•TION?

Noah

Featured Posts

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
asfittingasmcqueen

At first I was expecting some overrated mess but I listened to the whole album a month after it's release and it was truly cohesive and catchy:giveup: I didn't just come here to dance was a gift from jesus himself 

RepentingSinner

Can i ask a question about this album? Why is Justin Bieber and Scooter Braun listed as exec producers? When i look at the production credits their names arent mentioned anywhere.

SychosSoChic

I mean it's got some great bops, I love Making The Most of the Night, but mostly the album is "meh" for me.

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

CatelynnMarie
2 hours ago, Xaylan said:

9/10

I definitely had to buy the album, and I still listen to it every day

This. It really is a gem :sara:

'The Best Pop Album of 2015' you mean Björk's Vulnicura right?

or Honeymoon?

or Art Angels?

or How Big, How Blue, How Beautiful?

I think it's overrated af. I do love warm blood and I didn't just came her to dance. But everything else I don't really care for. 6.5/10 

10/10  even I don't like Black Heart and L.A. Hallucinations when they got played in my list I can't help to sing them...so yeah maybe I like the whole album. Favorite: Gimmie Love, All That and Emotion :flutter:

BTW according to his manager this album, although I really feel it could have been, wasn't supposed to be a succesfull album but more of a...how can I put it? A recognition album? So people could talk and know who Carly is...and at the end people is talking about how her album is one of the most underrated pop albums of 2015 next to Marina's FROOT.

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

45 minutes ago, WOO said:

'The Best Pop Album of 2015' you mean Björk's Vulnicura right?

or Honeymoon?

or Art Angels?

or How Big, How Blue, How Beautiful?

None of them are Pop. And florence + the machine it's Indie alternative rock. Calling HB,HB&HB pop??? **** You. I couldn't care less about what you consider pop but Florence + the Machine Pop??? Do you know what pop means??? Are florence + the machine pop??? No!!! They don't do basic generic music. You really are trying to be this "Oh I know about pop music and you don't" and you don't even know about pop artists. BTW this is a music site and I'm sure you should do your homework research before trying to make everyone look like a fool. **** you and I hope you get taught about music.

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

19 minutes ago, Eddie said:

None of them are Pop. And florence + the machine it's Indie alternative rock. Calling HB,HB&HB pop??? **** You. I couldn't care less about what you consider pop but Florence + the Machine Pop??? Do you know what pop means??? Are florence + the machine pop??? No!!! They don't do basic generic music. You really are trying to be this "Oh I know about pop music and you don't" and you don't even know about pop artists. BTW this is a music site and I'm sure you should do your homework research before trying to make everyone look like a fool. **** you and I hope you get taught about music.

:wtf: what is this? r u a troll :wtf: pop =/= 'basic generic music', don't generalize. and HBHBHB is nominated for pop vocal album. so i'm not the only one who thinks it is pop (besides alternative/rock too ofcourse). you need to educate urself not me. everyone got different opinions. i count all these albums as pop albums. hbhbhb as an alternative/rock album too.

Redstreak
33 minutes ago, Eddie said:

The over dramatic meltdown :rip: 

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Archived