Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Can Kiss It Better peak at #1 on Billboard

Versace

Featured Posts

Versace

WOW, I'm kinda surprised that Work peaked at #1, I can see why it was a top 10 hit but I think the Gp just ate it up a bit too much.

Therefore can the real star of the album aka KISS IT BETTER do the same, I mean the track deserves it, the perfect balance between radio friendly and musically pleasing. 

Just imagine a remix with The Weekend on it, now that would be a killer track. Hope they focus on perfecting its visual as well. 

Thoughts ?

Was Work lucky ? 

Will someone block it? As you know Meghan and Ariana are releasing new singles. 

1 minute ago, Versace said:

WOW, I'm kinda surprised that Work peaked at #1, I can see why it was a top 10 hit but I think the Gp just ate it up a bit too much.

Therefore can the real star of the album aka KISS IT BETTER do the same, I mean the track deserves it, the perfect balance between radio friendly and musically pleasing. 

Just imagine a remix with The Weekend on it, now that would a killer track. Hope they focus on perfecting it's visual as well. 

Thoughts ?

Was Work lucky ? 

Will someone block it? As you know Meghan and Ariana are releasing new singles. 

yes it only had like 100k sales that week.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

The Child
1 minute ago, Versace said:

Just imagine a remix with The Weekend on it, now that would a killer track.

That'd be weird honestly, I can't imagine it but why not?

The song is so great, it's really a masterpiece.

GP is ready to eat anything Rihanna puts out honestly.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Versace
Just now, CrazyMonster said:

That'd be weird honestly, I can't imagine it but why not?

The song is so great, it's really a masterpiece.

GP is ready to eat anything Rihanna puts out honestly.

Cause apparently he did the demo

The Child
Just now, Versace said:

Cause apparently he did the demo

WHAT?! Omg I need to hear it! I'd die if they perform it together on tour then! :deadbanana:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Versace
Just now, iAstroLeo said:

Any **** goes #1 nowadays :Shrug:   

Let's hope Gagas gets her fair share, imagine if she breaks The Teenage Dream record, competition is pretty pathetic right now tbh. Nvm I guess I'll come back to reality now but the thought of it evokes pure slayage.

It depends on who she is competing with at the time of release really

Also as previously stated, a Weeknd collab would literally do wonders to the song. It feels kind of hollow in it's current state

Fernster7

Hopefully it does, I think it has a chance because Work did it and in my opinion that song is awful.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Dangerous Man

Kiss It Better (Remix) ft Drake? Definitely, yes. :green:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Serendipity
4 minutes ago, Sexxx said:

Can't wait for her 14th number one :gaycat:

:rip::rip::rip:

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Archived