💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Is Wendy completely wrong?

Serendipity

Featured Posts

Andreyw

I didn't know she can be that dumb...I understand you have to exaggerate for show sometimes but really, this is stupid on many levels

but after all, she's Wendy, what should I expect?

PartySick
30 minutes ago, VOLANTIS said:

She said she was drugged though. How do you walk around 24/7 with a camera in your wig incase you get raped? She doesnt have Frederic Aspiras at arm's length for these quick fixes. 

Honestly why do we expect everything from Women and not from Men?

Hi, male survivor here ;)

I've been told it was my fault too. It happens to most of us. "You could've prevented it or made sure you could prove it" it's just ignorance at it's finest. Nothing more, nothing less.

Wendy can take several thousand seats tbh.

🖤

Everyone hates on Wendy instead of debating her opinion. After all, she's just speaking her mind while other celebrities sit quiet *cough* T Swift

En_Sabah_Nur

I don't entirely agree with her about the Beyoncé situation & I MOST Definitely don't agree with her about the Kesha situation either!!!  SMDH

P. S. That's Wendy for ya.!!!  🙄

Egypt. W

I 100% agree with wendy (Obviously the wig thing is a jk). And I didn't know Sony or the judge offered to take Dr. Luke out of the equation and let her keep working. Yes unfortunately he will keep making money off her but such is life. She should be lucky shes getting that with the lack of evidence in this case. Business is Business

Archived