Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I have a feeling Gaga may do this...

Luv u Sum

Featured Posts

Luv u Sum

David Bowie has had such an effect on her recently, and right before he passed he surprise released his album on his birthday. So I got to thinking and maybe Gaga has something planned for her birthday...

I'm not saying she's putting out a whole album but maybe we are going to hear a single...or an announcement on her birthday!

Yeah it's a reach but its fun to think of LG5 :D

Arizona Sky

Yea I think it's possible if the album is almost done but I don't think it is. We'll get the lead single in May just in time for her to perform at the BBMAS. Bookmark me.

Arizona Sky

Remember, March 28 is a Monday. Singles are released on Firdays so it would either have to be March 25 or April 1.

LePetitGAGABLover
7 minutes ago, BloodyMonster said:

Yea I think it's possible if the album is almost done but I don't think it is. We'll get the lead single in May just in time for her to perform at the BBMAS. Bookmark me.

Gaga has never performed at the BBMAS though:air:

idk, she never made something too special on her birthday, I think she prefers to have a good time rather than dropping new music and having a full and tiring day

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Jewels n Drugs
7 minutes ago, BloodyMonster said:

Remember, March 28 is a Monday. Singles are released on Firdays so it would either have to be March 25 or April 1.

inb4 a single cancellation mess as a joke

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Dangerous Man

OMG Gaga is going to be on her 30s very soon. :air:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

ApplauseftAdele
14 minutes ago, BloodyMonster said:

Inb4 April fools release:neyde:

malazam
29 minutes ago, cameron9814 said:

David Bowie has had such an effect on her recently, and right before he passed he surprise released his album on his birthday. So I got to thinking and maybe Gaga has something planned for her birthday...

I'm not saying she's putting out a whole album but maybe we are going to hear a single...or an announcement on her birthday!

Yeah it's a reach but its fun to think of LG5 :D

Sis, Blackstar was announced on october, 25 of 2015 and it was well known that the release of the album was january, 8th, his birthday.....

The first single was released in nov, 19....

:laughga:

another shot before we kiss the other side

ThatAsianGuy

I think theres something special about reaching 30 i dunno. Prolly she will release/announce something special

I dont think she would do it because of Bowie.... But I could see her doing it. I think a single is comeing soon. It would be stupid to let all this promo and spotlight go to waste

Archived