đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is anyone else wondering where the hell is LG5?

JusKeepBreathin

Featured Posts

JusKeepBreathin

We have waited so long and she has had all this fabulous acclaim this year. Where the hell is LG5? What is she waiting for? There are artists getting the number one albums with a little over 100k albums sold. Where is Gaga? Where is LG5? Lol man am I frustrated. :laughga:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No cause I never thought it would be out so early on 2016

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Whispering

No. They said sometime this year. We are just now in February. 

The album will be out when it is ready and when the label wants it to be released. 

its so sad to say but I feel like lg5 is never coming this wait for new gaga music feels never ending it feels like we are all in the dark about what's ahead but I guess that's also exciting

PunkTheFunk

If the lead single doesn't come before April/May I'll start getting frustrated. My guess is that she's waiting for the Oscars to be over so she can put the good sis TIHTY to rest and have a fresh start.

Iwontell

In a way I'm anxious for it...but, at the same time, I know the amount of aggravation and stupid attacks that are coming with it, which helps taking some of the anxiety away...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Bonkers

If the past repeats itself, first Gaga will reveal the title of the album several weeks before the first single. :giveup:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Free My Mind
1 minute ago, Bonkers said:

If the past repeats itself, first Gaga will reveal the title of the album several weeks before the first single. :giveup:

if the past repeats itself she'll reveal the title then we'll get the album 2 yrs later

I hope she just drops the lead single as a surprise right after the Oscars. And then the music video two weeks later or something

LaLuna
3 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

If the lead single doesn't come before April/May I'll start getting frustrated. My guess is that she's waiting for the Oscars to be over so she can put the good sis TIHTY to rest and have a fresh start.

That would make sense actually. 

Archived