💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Which Gaga is vocally better?

Xardas

Featured Posts

Just now, Moncher said:

Range is important, u can hear what her voice is like in different registers and where it really blooms and lives and by that you determine what is somebodies type.

Yeah, but I mean than she is rather moderate in showing her head voice or upper belts. When we can hear it, it seems to bloom, but she uses it rarely. 

IG: @bartoszprazuch

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagaloo911

Is this even a question? She continually gets better and better with her vocal ability.

Just now, Gagaloo92 said:

Is this even a question? She continually gets better and better with her vocal ability.

Yes, it is a question. Fans' opinions are ambivalent if she was better in 2006 or if she is now.

Gagaloo911
6 minutes ago, Xardas said:

Yes, it is a question. Fans' opinions are ambivalent if she was better in 2006 or if she is now.

Honestly though that isn't even up for debate. Her technique, ability and capacity in singing are all much much better now, translating into far superior vocals than in 2006.

1 minute ago, Gagaloo92 said:

Honestly though that isn't even up for debate. Her technique, ability and capacity in singing are all much much better now, translating into far superior vocals than in 2006.

It's still questionable issue. For me her vocals are the best since 2008 but I'm still waiting to hear such power and ease in her voice as she had in 2006

Himeros26

I feel as if her vocals have been extending and her support has been growing. I think people don't realize she's extending both her upper and lower range. So she's working on those lower notes, and also that falsetto run during the Anthem shows she's been doing some upper register work i think. She's been working on her runs a lot it seems. 

But yeah, when she was performing on C2C tour she started straining a lot and it was obviously due to that Whiskey and the cigs girl. But I think she's smart, her vocal teacher pulls thru girl. He made magic during SOM 

53 minutes ago, Xardas said:

It's still questionable issue. For me her vocals are the best since 2008 but I'm still waiting to hear such power and ease in her voice as she had in 2006

I find her vocals in 2006 weaker. Now sings very powerful and in different ways. Her voice clearly grew and became more powerful and rich.

I definitely think it's tied to her vocal coaching and training. Thw more she trains with her coach the bether her range and sound are. Examples being months of coaching before last year's Oscars, snapchats of her warming up before national anthem etc. She was still in music school in 2006 and was most likely in vocal classes as well as sing her vocal coach. 

Like all instruments, vocals need tuning. I think in some points of her career her business and even the genre have made vocal coaching either hard to get in the schedule our even pushed to the side. 

Gagaloo911
1 hour ago, Xardas said:

Interesting point. I definitely can't agree about the power, her vocals have never been more powerful imo, just listen to her SOM tribute and the national anthem the other week. Very powerful, more powerful than what she could do pre-2008.

Katie14
2 hours ago, Gagaloo92 said:

I think her technique now is better but i feel like her voice used to be clearer and less strained.

Katie14

When Gaga sang TIHTY at Billboard, Imagine, and the NA, at some parts she did this this with her voice during belts where she sang 1 note and then it sounds like another more powerful note was released after the 1st one. I dont know how to describe it but i love that sound. Does anyone know what im talking about?

Reality

Her vocals definitely seem to have a more "classical" style right now. Her vibrato is very evident and I do agree that overall, her voice does seem to be a bit lower. That said, I like it. Personally, I think it sort of separates her from all of the other people in the music industry.  Let's not forget, Gaga was first classically trained and then got into the pop industry. In my opinion,  I think it gives her an edge in terms of going up against other artists. Now people of all music backgrounds and time periods will be able to accept and appreciate her voice.  

Not only that, but because she's showing off her vocals more, there's a very, very strong chance that we'll see that highlighted in LG5.

🃏🖤👹

cold heartedpop

In 2006 her vocals where very clear sweet and had a light tone but still strong. Today her voice is lower but much more controlled and powerful. I think she can still sing higher than she does now, we'll see for LG5 

xoxo Feels so good!

lavenderblondee
8 hours ago, Phoenix said:

well idk but i know that imo her vocals were the best at around 2011 when she was promoting marry the night and stuff 

I agree. Her performance of Marry The Night on Alan Carr is one of my favorite vocals of her ever.

Archived