💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga should be extra careful about the Kesha case

boysboysboys

Featured Posts

boysboysboys

What if Kesha was exposed as a liar, even if there is evidence proving otherwise (ex. Katy tweets)? What if indeed she only took advantage of Dr. Luke's lewdness and turned it into a rape story? Gaga will look like a fool AND sound like an ingrate to producers. I'm sure she already knows what it feels to get a cold shoulder from the industry, especially after what happened with Joseph Kahn. 

I think if Gaga were vocal she shouldn't be praising Kesha directly. Instead she could bash the court decision to disregard Kesha's petition for a preliminary injunction. Indeed Kesha has the right to leave Sony Music, she's under stress! But Gaga should avoid praising Kesha because it might sound that she's siding with her in general (the rape case).

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dorothy Gale

I don't think Gaga will receive backlash for just supporting Kesha. She hasn't even mentioned Dr. Luke directly. Not saying anything would look far worse.

boysboysboys
Just now, AntiPotCrusader said:

I don't think Gaga will receive backlash for just supporting Kesha. She hasn't even mentioned Dr. Luke directly. Not saying anything would look far worse.

Well it's good that she hasn't mentioned Dr. Luke, I agree.

Following your chain of thought, we cannot express our opinion on any crime case unless we know for sure what happened though a confession or undeniable proof :green:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Dorothy Gale
Just now, boysboysboys said:

Well it's good that she hasn't mentioned Dr. Luke, I agree.

And Dr. Luke isn't a producer that Gaga has worked with, or even ever associated with. I don't think the producers Gaga works with, I.e. RedOne, DJWS. Zedd, Garibay etc. will quit working for Gaga just because she doesn't support Dr. Luke. 

even if kesha was exposed as a liar and Gaga was made to look like a fool, producers would still flock to her cuz she makes the money

Diamond Heart

Im sure that if Kesha was actually exposed as a liar, the focus wouldnt be on Lady Gaga :rip:

At most there would be more outrage at Kesha for getting all this celebrity support built on a lie. 

Gaga will be fine either way. Gaga is just trying to help support a victim,literally the only people who will fault her for that are rabid pop stans who hate her anyway.

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

boysboysboys
Just now, Red said:

Following your chain of thought, we cannot express our opinion on any crime case unless we know for sure what happened though a confession or undeniable proof :green:

TRUE

OmgSum1Actually

I mean Gaga survived Express Yourself/Born This Way drama

Shameless selfpromo

boysboysboys
Just now, Bae said:

even if kesha was exposed as a liar and Gaga was made to look like a fool, producers would still flock to her cuz she makes the money

That's likely but it would probably have an effect somewhat. I mean, they know right? It's a connected world. And most of these guys are just as sensitive as the talents.

boysboysboys
5 minutes ago, AntiPotCrusader said:

And Dr. Luke isn't a producer that Gaga has worked with, or even ever associated with. I don't think the producers Gaga works with, I.e. RedOne, DJWS. Zedd, Garibay etc. will quit working for Gaga just because she doesn't support Dr. Luke. 

Not them but who knows? It's not about not supporting Dr. Luke, it's about supporting somebody who might actually be taking advantage of producers and being unprofessional.

Michel Najem

Doubting the victim is exactly what gaga stands against. 

So i doubt thinking what would happen is kesha's proven wrong is even an option for gaga 

Andreyw

Realistically speaking, we shouldn't talk about the case at all , based on your logic because, realistically, we don't know and we will never know who and whether what they say is true or not

Archived