Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

A Warrior in the making

kvnrp

Featured Posts

Even though the entire show has been executive produced by Dr.Luke, it does show a bit how much control her label had over making her album, Warrior.
She had to send every song she made to her label in order to be approved ("Should we send it to him?").

I don't even know why Luke has been Executive producer and musical supervisor for her (and her family's) TV show tbh, we don't even see him with her in the studio scenes.

Spoiler

Off topic: Do we have the instrumentals from the album Warrior? :koons:

Dominic

Warrior is such an underrated album.  I know that it's unpopular right now to praise Kesha and Luke's work but it really is a brilliant album :giveup:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

4 minutes ago, Dominic Marc said:

Warrior is such an underrated album.  I know that it's unpopular right now to praise Kesha and Luke's work but it really is a brilliant album :giveup:

It made me love Kesha again a few months ago :giveup:

17 minutes ago, Dominic Marc said:

Warrior is a beautiful album. It's the words that matter and they are written by Kesha.

I know this is off topic but what is that song @ 6:06 when she's on her way to meet Harold? :giveup:

I DON'T WANT YOUR MONEY, I JUST WANT YOUR SOUL HONEY.

1 hour ago, kvnrp said:

Even though the entire show has been executive produced by Dr.Luke, it does show a bit how much control her label had over making her album, Warrior.
She had to send every song she made to her label in order to be approved ("Should we send it to him?").

I don't even know why Luke has been Executive producer and musical supervisor for her (and her family's) TV show tbh, we don't even see him with her in the studio scenes.

Hide contents

YOU CAN ACTUALLY "SEE" DR. LUKE AT 8:07. HE'S WITH KESHA AND SOME OTHER GUYS AT HIS STUDIO BUT FOR SOME REASON HIS FACE AND THE FACES OF THE OTHER GUYS IN HIS STUDIO ARE COVERED UP. WHY??? 

Andreyw
19 minutes ago, 97 said:

I know this is off topic but what is that song @ 6:06 when she's on her way to meet Harold? :giveup:

I think it's Excuse My Rude from Jessie J

Andreyw
1 hour ago, kvnrp said:

Reveal hidden contents

not sure if all of them leaked but I remember listening to them 2 years ago to some of them

They way that some record labels, especially Sony, work with their artists is DISGUSTING. I mean the release date for Kesha's album warrior was set even before she had started working on it. They gave her two months ONLY to create a whole album? Who can write, produce and record a whole album in two months? I'm really happy that Gaga is not signed to Sony and that Interscope is not forcing Gaga to work like that. But we have to support Kesha and fight for her!!!

sipthistea

This is a very sad situation, hope something happens and she can deliver a more personal, wonderful work, that we know she can make. 

BTW, that song Love Into The Light sounds much better than her biggest hits, 

2 hours ago, Andreyw said:

I think it's Excuse My Rude from Jessie J

Yes!! thank you!, that earworm was driving me crazy, anyways the instrumental to excuse my rude is amazing :applause:

I DON'T WANT YOUR MONEY, I JUST WANT YOUR SOUL HONEY.

Archived