💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you think that Bobby / Gaga keep an eye on europe ?

User

Featured Posts

So Gaga and Bobby made some incredible publicity stunts in the last one and a half years.

But i was more dedicated to the United States. Of course she also reached other territory, but the output were more US - centered:

- Cheek To Cheek - JAZZ is much more important in USA than in europe. You can see the numbers. But it was recieved well here too, but in a much smaller scope. Jazz is an traditional american musical style.

- Sound of Music Tribute on Oscars - Classical songs which everyone knows and loves. Big event in United States. She reached the older audience, adults, singers and musicians, musical theatre and also the gay community in United States.But hardly anyone paid attention to the musical acts here in europe. But some of the the communities - like musical theatre, singers, gay world,   - have noticed Gagas performance driven by her operatic singing and recieved it well. In media it get some  attention in online boulevard news. 

- Till It Happens To You - Hope an Oscars win will bring wordwide attention to this song and subject.

- Imagine at 2015 European Games, it was were very beautiful. But  the European Games is a new project, 2015 was the first event and it got not much attention. It was a niche in tv, the sport channels have aired it. But some bigger tv channels mentioned Gagas performance when they reported about the event in sport news.

- Cheek To Cheek Tour - They paid some attention to europe, but europe isn't connected to Jazz like america. She get some very great reviews,  but in a much smaller scope.

- American Horror Story. It's absolutely niche here.

- Billboards Woman Of The Year, online media outside usa reported about it, but only pop and music communities knows what Billboard is.

- Golden Globe win - The online, tv and radio media reported about it

- Gagas US anthem was very well recieved from europes big tv stations, radios and in online boulevard section. But it was clearly much much bigger in US. The audience in were around 130 millions. You can't compare that to some reports in europe.

- Lady Bowie @ Grammys. By media it was recieved well in europe. But The Award Show has no so high ratings in europe. Some online boulevard platforms reported also about Bowies son. 

Do you think that Bobby and Gaga planned some big and interesting stuff for europe ? That Gaga can reach people in europes various countries also as an  musician, vocalist, artist and performer in such a large scope ?  Hope they have some themes, cultural projects and events in pipeline which are important and have an effect in europe. Which things could changes the perceptions of her as an artist ? With which things could she shine as a musician ? 

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think they decided to focus on US cause 1. she isn't touring 2. she is in good terms with Europe, it's on the US her image was more damaged.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

ViviLittleM

She only needs promo in Europe with LG5. she'll be fine.

Still a huge fanbase there. 0 promo for ARTPOP, 26k people for the artRAVE in France.

mister max

sound of music was on the oscars tho :green: wich is wayy biggger then the grammys in europe

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

ViviLittleM
6 minutes ago, User said:

- Cheek To Cheek - JAZZ is much more important in USA than in europe. You can see the numbers. But it was recieved well here too, but in a much smaller scope. Jazz is an traditional american musical style.

- Sound of Music Tribute on Grammys - Classical songs which everyone knows and loves. She reached the older audience, adults, singers and musicians, musical theatre and also the gay community. But hardly anyone knows the songs here and THE GRAMMYS are a us award show, not many people pay attentions to Grammys here. But some of the the communities - like musical theatre, singers, gay world,   - have noticed Gagas opera performance and recieved it well. In media it get some  attention in online boulevard news.

Oscars

But here in France, they didn't speak about the performance, but about her gloves -_-

1 minute ago, mister max said:

sound of music was on the oscars tho :green: wich is wayy biggger then the grammys in europe

It didn't reach the media tho

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

2 minutes ago, Red said:

I think they decided to focus on US cause 1. she isn't touring 2. she is in good terms with Europe, it's on the US her image was more damaged.

I think jazz is fairly popular in the UK tho and cheek to cheek drew lots of peoples attention here she came on a few uk tv shows to promote cheek to cheek like strictly come dancing which is like one of our biggest shows I think the bowie tribute was in the media spotlight in the UK that was all they were talking about on the news

mister max
Just now, Noahhh said:

It didn't reach the media tho

it did in belgium tho, she was shown on the news

same goes for david bowie tribute and the national anthem at the superbowl :party: 

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

her image was not damaged here in Europe she have strong fanbases in many country and in italy ( for example )is well recieved by the media they use her songs, talk about her and she is mentioned often on the gossip magazines

But you must also distinguish between fans and the mass. 

My point is that the mass in europe is not aware of Gagas talents. Bobby and Gaga were able to change the perception of Gaga in United States, but not in europe. 

Swan Heart

Her image is pretty good here, she will be fine.

She is definitely the most global popstar right now, I hope Bobby and Gaga realise that and will do some more promotion in Europe and Asia.

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Archived