Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Oscars 2016

KyliesChild

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm in shock. Feels like a nightmare and I really want to wake up. It hurts, so much, I really thought she had it. I wanna cry.

Sam Smith's speech, though. Congrats!

Pity Party
3 minutes ago, Economy said:

Ok were all disapointed but dont blame it on him... Like let him enjoy the moment!!!

And he mentioned Gaga upstage specifically. What more u want from him?

Go into the audience, give her the award, take off his shoes, throw them into the trash and walk home. 

Gaga probably is totally ok with this. She's been through this time and time again. the real victim here is Diane. She really deserved this one. That poor woman.

who the **** chose that song over all songs in that category thec choose the worst ****ing one sang by the artist thats so boring dead people want to kill themself again when he starts singing......**** you academy.....i hope you all go to ear doctor with money you have cuz you need to go asap

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

James Coopridge

Guys... it's just an award. I mean obviously Gaga's and Diane's song deserved it 10x more... I mean that incredible performance and song shows TIHTY was the best... she doesn't need an Oscar to prove that

I feel so sad, not only for Diane but also the fact that the academy thought a song that raises awareness on rape it's not Oscar worthy.

underneath the pine

Redstreak
3 minutes ago, joemayzin said:

I mean it's a win for the gays so we can be happy about that

:wtf: 

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

LMAO!!!!!

OMG i can't even. All those predictions...all the ass-kissing events she and Diane went to. ALL IN VAIN.

LORDY.

• Haroon unfeatured this topic
  • PartySick locked this topic

Archived