music news

Beyonce to release an ALBUM MOVIE

boobtank

Featured Posts

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Riot Poof

Assuming this Twitter account is right, I'm excited for it! I thought BEYONCÉ was her best album yet, and I'm glad she's going in that direction for her new album as well (at least in the sense that it's also gonna have a music film). 

GGD can stay bitter about anyone other than Gaga.

ZzbbIkN.gif

Spoiler

Hell, even Gaga herself makes y'all bitter sometimes. lol.

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

Katharine Hepburn

This will either be a complete failure, only just successful enough to not be embarrassing or completely change the game.

wish her the best

xoxo Joanne

2 hours ago, Bette Davis said:

It's been done before and I'm excited to see Beyoncé's take on the concept.

I loved when Goldfrapp did one a few years back :flutter:

http://goldfrapp.com/film/

I have been postponing listening to "Tales of Us" since it came out. I have Seventh Tree, one of my favorite CDS displayed on my fab shelf. I'll watch this tomorrow thanks

OT: I'm curious, Formation was a bit weak but it depends with whom she works with. She might have been inspired by the documentary (she stole). I think this is going to be interesting and not that preditable. The music will tho

LoveandMagic

I'm actually surprised that with her level of success this hasn't happened already. Good luck Bey. :)

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Ferrer Zorola

I'm so excited for this. Gaga and B always try to change the game, how come Christina, my other fave, never does anything out of the box? :noparty:

LIFE IS GOOD

DiscoHeaven23

When will she be releasing a statement about Kesha? 

If you're a female singer and build your brand on feminism I would hope that you, as a highly success female singer, would speak out and stand up for Kesha in some capacity. 

I'm disappointed. I didn't expect her to, but i hoped she would. 

1465.gif

I don't trust ANY beyonce rumors. TV celeb news shows have announced that B has been pregnant with her 2nd child at least 2-3 times.

Don't visit my profile

Bette Davis
1 hour ago, Killa said:

I have been postponing listening to "Tales of Us" since it came out. I have Seventh Tree, one of my favorite CDS displayed on my fab shelf. I'll watch this tomorrow thanks

Since you liked Seventh Tree, it will probably be to your liking. It's definitely more of a grower and has a somber, haunting feel to it. It reminds me of chilly autumn evening walks with leafless trees.

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

Archived