💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I Want Your Love is underrated

Quark

Featured Posts

o<(0_0)>o

I feel like I Want Your Love is very underrated. The update to this song with Gaga was very well done. The music is awesome and Gaga's voice just fits perfectly. Overall it definitely feels like a modern funky hit. I just noticed that nobody ever talks about it just because is a cover and not I single.

I've played this more than Bad Romance so far.

Its so good :giveup:

Such a shame we dont have it in iTunes or Spotify quality

RAMROD

It is not under rared, people barely hear this song because it is not officulial release hence radios and TVs cannot air it as they would to singles.

I feel like it is ubdair to called it under rated when genersl people barely know of its existence.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Bette Davis

That song is amazing. It helped me run my fastest mile in ages :hor:

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

Iwontell

It's part of my jogging mix ever since it came out...I think most ppl like it too.

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

lavenderblondee

It's the best song she's put on in years, so...that's how I feel. Flawless and wonderfully produced with great vocals. :applause:

Its a great song but its a bit too controlled for me part of the song needed a breakdown or for Gaga to let rip with her vocals and go for it a bit more it just needed a bit of extra humph

Katsuki Bakugo
20 minutes ago, Bette Davis said:

That song is amazing. It helped me run my fastest mile in ages :hor:

Gurl! I see the shade

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Archived