Instagram: pictures of tweet for Kesha

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
malazam
38 minutes ago, Whispering said:

Stop! Gaga was also raped by a producer and assaulted by others in the industry.

Please refrain from telling victims of rape how much, or how little, they should empathise with and support each other. 

THIS!

'Gaga should stop because it's not good for her image and future and blah blah blah' are y'all serious? It's Gaga we are talking, she won't shut up because of $$$ :saladga:

She's forbidden in that country that I forget the name, she did a concert with a terrorist threat to her show, not talking about her scream 'I'm gay, Russia arrest me' at a very-gay-friendly concert at the country.

She's probably worried about her tweets giving her a bad image, yeah.

another shot before we kiss the other side

Looks like Gaga got over the fact her signature song got cockblocked from going #1 by Tik Tok. :stalkga:

In all seriousness, I'm glad to see so many people speaking up and sending their support. In case someone might have missed it, sign this online petition and at least try to help and spread out the word: https://www.change.org/p/sony-boycott-sony-products-and-music 

1 minute ago, Andres Miller said:

how so?

I searched for the tweet but it looks like she deleted it. :laughga: Tei Shi said something along the lines of "I didn't know that we were watching a David Bowie musical".

She just tweeted this :nick: 

Illuminati
1 hour ago, Whispering said:

Stop! Gaga was also raped by a producer and assaulted by others in the industry.

Please refrain from telling victims of rape how much, or how little, they should empathise with and support each other. 

1 hour ago, artRaver said:

I hope she doesn't stop.

People who say stuff like this are why people don't go to the police or talk about what happen to them. :wtf:

People will misunderstand her goal. This has been taken to a court, it has received a huge amount of publicity, it has already made a bad impact on his career so you can't say that this is something that is being silenced, I just think that she's done as much as she could and further involvement would be unreasonable, I doubt she knows Kesha or him that much to be a witness in court, if she does after all then sure she should continue to support Kesha but it's unlikely, none of us know details to it after all.

I knew I would receive negative comments about what I said but maybe if you would pay a few minutes to watch this video you would understand where I'm coming from. Just think for a second what if we don't know the whole story and we're pulling a media against dwuw video type of situation.

Whispering
3 minutes ago, BlTCH said:

People will misunderstand her goal. This has been taken to a court, it has received a huge amount of publicity, it has already made a bad impact on his career so you can't say that this is something that is being silenced, I just think that she's done as much as she could and further involvement would be unreasonable, I doubt she knows Kesha or him that much to be a witness in court, if she does after all then sure she should continue to support Kesha but it's unlikely, none of us know details to it after all.

I knew I would receive negative comments about what I said but maybe if you would pay a few minutes to watch this video you would understand where I'm coming from. Just think for a second what if we don't know the whole story and we're pulling a media against dwuw video type of situation.

So, this guy said he was raped. We shouldn't believe him, right? He doesn't have any proof. He's probably lying, right? 

Illuminati
Just now, Whispering said:

So, this guy said he was raped. We shouldn't believe him, right? He doesn't have any proof. He's probably lying, right? 

Why did I expect anyone here to look beyond public opinion :emma: Do you think anyone believed him though at the time when he claimed he was raped? No because it's easier to assume that it doesn't work that way.

I was more leaning towards what he said about what happened to his male friend who was falsely accused of raping someone and lost everything. I don't mean that we shouldn't support Kesha and that she's lying, I'm just asking not to jump into conclusions and I'm hoping Gaga will support her without making herself seem biased or that she's just promoting a single and "making it about herself again". That's why I didn't want her to overdo it.

Whispering
9 minutes ago, BlTCH said:

Why did I expect anyone here to look beyond public opinion :emma: Do you think anyone believed him though at the time when he claimed he was raped? No because it's easier to assume that it doesn't work that way.

I was more leaning towards what he said about what happened to his male friend who was falsely accused of raping someone and lost everything. I don't mean that we shouldn't support Kesha and that she's lying, I'm just asking not to jump into conclusions and I'm hoping Gaga will support her without making herself seem biased or that she's just promoting a single and "making it about herself again". That's why I didn't want her to overdo it.

Well, that's incredibly sad and probably made him feel horrible. 

Why are you focusing on what he said about his friend and not that he was raped himself? Do you not believe him? Do you believe he is making it up to make some point or just for attention? What do you think about his story that he was raped? 

Gaga is allowed to support Kesha in any way she wants to. She is an adult, one that can empathize, and she makes her own choices. TIHTY is not a single. Gaga's label and management never even wanted it on iTunes or to have a video. Gaga's intentions behind doing this song are pure and honest. You need to stop! 

Illuminati
7 minutes ago, Whispering said:

Why are you focusing on what he said about his friend and not that he was raped himself? Do you not believe him? Do you believe he is making it up to make some point or just for attention? What do you think about his story that he was raped? 

Gaga is allowed to support Kesha in any way she wants to. She is an adult, one that can empathize, and she makes her own choices. TIHTY is not a single. Gaga's label and management never even wanted it on iTunes or to have a video. Gaga's intentions behind doing this song are pure and honest. You need to stop! 

it's like you read the comment, but didn't really care about what i said anyway. I think I made my position clear enough, I wouldn't have shown you the video if I didn't believe him, in fact in my last comment I explained why...

32 minutes ago, Whispering said:

this wasn't what I meant lol. I'm against extreme opinions, there are both sides to everything. Sure Gaga will do what she wants I just care for her because ending up misunderstood would affect her inside since it's such a personal topic to her.

Arizonadream777
On February 20, 2016 at 5:11 PM, Whispering said:

You're one of my favorite people on here.  I really like your post.?

Archived