Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Vinyl question

Xaylan

Featured Posts

Will Lady Gaga release TIHTY on vinyl?

I think she should release it on a 7" with the b-side as a remix or something. 

How can pitch the idea to her? Because that would be reallllly cool. :nick:

Am I A Girl

I'm a HUGE vinyl fan/collector

that would be AMAZING! But the odds are slim. If it's not on LG5 then it won't most likely be on 7" vinyl. I know you could get I pressed on vinyl if she doesn't release it on vinyl because my dad and I made some vinyls and they arrived!

she possibly could though maybe include in a LG5 boxset ?

I hope soooo much. Maybe a release for RSD 2016 in april? The complete list will be published in March, i'd love the vinyl version of TIHTY

3 minutes ago, GAGAXCOLLECTOR said:

I'm a HUGE vinyl fan/collector

that would be AMAZING! But the odds are slim. If it's not on LG5 then it won't most likely be on 7" vinyl. I know you could get I pressed on vinyl if she doesn't release it on vinyl because my dad and I made some vinyls and they arrived!

she possibly could though maybe include in a LG5 boxset ?

I am too! :flutter:

It's more than likely not gonna be on LG5, so she should release it on vinyl as a single. I bet she'd sell a lot. 

2 minutes ago, ralloz said:

I hope soooo much. Maybe a release for RSD 2016 in april? The complete list will be published in March, i'd love the vinyl version of TIHTY

I forgot about RSD! What day is the list gonna be out? Because I bet if she has the idea in her head, she's gonna release it on that day

Archived