💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Marina and the Diamonds - "Solitaire" live for first time

codymonster

Featured Posts

codymonster

Marina performed "Solitaire" for the first time, and it's so beautiful :giveup: It's one of my favorite songs from Froot.  She also seems to get a little emotional at the end, which is beautiful, since the song kind of represents Marina coming to terms with her depression and loneliness and realizing it isn't bad.  it's just she's different, and she has a lot to still give to the world. I'm glad she finally decided to perform it!!

Haroon

First time? :omg: Wasn't it on the set list for her Neon Nature Tour since it began? I'd be surprised if she'd been neglecting it all this time :emma: 

venusian
10 minutes ago, Haroon said:

First time?  Wasn't it on the set list for her Neon Nature Tour since it began? I'd be surprised if she'd been neglecting it all this time  

sadly it wasnt on there

edit: mAD SHE DIDNT DO THIS AT MY SHOW

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

Haroon
Just now, venusian said:

sadly it wasnt on there

Wow :noparty: However, does this video mean that she's added it for the last leg of the tour? :udidnt: 

venusian
13 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Wow  However, does this video mean that she's added it for the last leg of the tour?  

i think shes added gold, solitaire, and weeds. and rumors are that shes releasing im not hungry anymore and 3 new songs soon

Haroon
Just now, venusian said:

i think shes added gold, solitaire, and weeds. and rumors are that shes releasing im not hungry anymore and 3 new songs soon

This overflow of amazing information :giveup: CAN'T WAIT to see her in a few days even more now :D:D:D 

venusian
3 minutes ago, Haroon said:

This overflow of amazing information :giveup: CAN'T WAIT to see her in a few days even more now :D:D:D 

have fun!!!! 

Stephen
44 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Still need her to sing Weeds

ugh its so underrated :giveup: that song made me cry

Archived