Casual Listener: The Fame 

Fan: The Fame Monster

Little Monster: Born This Way

Obsessed: ARTPOP

Finally Chill: Now

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I heard Bad Romance for the first time when it was released. I already liked some of her older songs, but this one made me a stan:sara:

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

Schwerk

I was a casual fan all through 2009 till I had to edit a montage of the AMA's at work and I found myself playing Gaga's performance over and over and over again. It was just so powerful and emotional and she looked so fragile yet strong. The way she just fearless smashed those bottles while singing her heart out. She is the real deal I thought.

I wasn't looking to become a big fan of anything really at my age, but I fell hard for this woman. I started watching every interview I could find and found out soon what a great soul is behind that great talent. And I never had an idol who I had so much in common with before. 

Still feel the day I became a Little Monster is when I first saw the Monster ball in May 2010, because that made me go from being a big fan to a stan I guess, sleeping outside for shows etc.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

I was a big fan from 2008-2011 and kind of fell off mid Born This Way-ARTPOP only because I focused on school then one day a big sign on campus said Lady Gaga was coming on the 2nd of June and I was like das pretty cool Gaga I'd love to see ha then I went home spent almost 300 on tix then the day came and I heard ha sing and dance and I was like OH MY GOD IM SO SORRY I EVER DOUBTED U OR DIDNT PAY ATTENTION TO U. I fell completely head over heels with ha(and Starlight) it was a wonderful experience. I could say more but I wanna keep that to myself :) 

Mine is quite strange. I was just surfing Google and came across ARTPOP. Decided to download Swine and Sexxx Dreams because they looked interesting and that was IT. The slayage took over my body and now I'm add•ict•ed

Soul Hybrid

When i heard Just Dance i was seeing her in the music video and i said: she´s cute and this song it´s so catchy", but not a fan, then i see the poker face music video and i was: "holy **** it´s so futuristic, like something like it was not for this world, it was made in the space", i felt in love, But when she released Bad Romance i become really a fan, i was freaking out, finally she came with The Fame Monster album and i just died and reborn again, uuuggghhh i love you gaga so much, i hope in a moment of my life i have the oportunitty to meet you, :hug:

Mikey Monster

I remember in the summer of 2008 my bro and I were surfing "Youtube" and we were watching music videos which was the big thing all the kids did back then. We stumbled across "Just Dance" and my brother said "This is the chick everyone at school is talking about" I was SO infatuated by her. Then when school started I was in the work out room and the Poker Face music video was on the TV and everyone was like omg it's Lady Gaga, she's SO weird" "what is that" "why is she doing that" why is she wearing that"  I remember right there this woman was a big deal. Then the Paparazzi performance at the VMAS happened and I was in complete amazement. My curiosity just grew. My brother and I used to do the dance moves to Bad Romance after watching it. I remember watching the Meat Dress moment. Watching The Monster Ball special on HBO. ALL this led up to the 2011 VMAS. I was home alone that night and drinking Coors Light and watching MTV and The MOMENT Gaga opened the show I officially FELL IN LOVE with her. As a lover of theater, I always loved her for her theatrics. I also love the art of acting and film itself. So when I saw her as Joe Calderone, I couldn't even recognize her. She had me ever since because that moment I knew this woman will be around forever and eventually win an Oscar. She's got the whole package. I remember calling my mom who was in Florida screaming "OH MY GOD MOM GAGA IS SO AMAZING U GOT TO SEE HER AT THE VMAS!!!" I was Always a fan from the beginning, but on August 28, 2011, around 7 pm, my whole life was officially changed. <3 :applause::hor:

Mikey McCampbell

Hola Soraya

tumblr_inline_n916x7BViO1qafbx7.gif

This gif sums it up to be honest.. :smh: 

I can never forget the euphoric feeling playing the video of her performing Poker Face at Summer Krysset a Swedish concert/competition back in 2008 before her stratospheric rise. :nick: Listening to her performance was like discovering an oasis in the middle of a generic desert of pop mediocrity. 

¿Tú me estás hablando en inglés?

Duella Dvil

I was musically captivated by her musics as soon as heard her.

Which I heard Beautiful Dirty Rich right before Just Dance started to get traction and her LYRICS just shot EVERY lame lyric in the throat.

Like. I died and was reborn.

I got one of my friends to put together a "mixtape" of whatever they could find of Gaga's, which had Wonderful, Summer Boy Disco Heaven, Dirty Ice Cream,  and a bunch of demos and mash ups of Just dance, anything they could find on limewire. 

It was a life changing experience, I still have that disc in my collection. Even though it is not official it was the moment I fell in love with that weird girl, I might get her to sign it one day.

But I fell in love with HER as a human being during The Fame Monster.

rs_gaga_asherlevine_e__oPt.jpg

That image specifically, sorry i didn't get the untagged from somewhere besides Floperez Flopton

I connected.

I was so bullied and alone. I had a VERY SMALL handful of friends and had damn near NO identity, besides realizing that I was Gay very early in my life. Living in Mississippi, the backwoods, Trumpiest... Yay bigotry... Ya know. 

I hated my life and others did too it was a popular opinion to hate my life, I even got bullied by a teacher, he was fired for giving passes to the white kids and grading harder and fudging grades on disabled and black students, as well as other minorities. TOTAL DIGRESSION... OMG

When I really got to start seeing her FIGHT for the Gays.

I felt at home (tearing up writing this) knowing that I had friends, just like me.

I watch footage from concerts I feel like I'm right there hearing her say that I'm a god damn super star.

I watched everything. I shut out other artists. Literally only listened to her. no. others. from after i finally bought the fame/monster til about halfway through Born This Way.

Between albums to break up the "Monotony" I'd listen to remixes and Mash ups (@ChicaSkas I would get lost in your collection, for years) but even then I'd wake up, grab my c.d player grab my cd cases (yeah, I have a really broken up collection of TF TFM aqnd BTW [which I have replaced]) and would loop them, in order, nonstop, all day, every day, every night, Three songs were my alarm for damn near 3 years, Just Dance, Bad Romance and Marry The Night...

I should probably stop before I go into how much i bottomed for ARTPOP...

That is a freaking SOB STORY

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Katsuki Bakugo

When Poker Face was released. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

ChicaSkas
33 minutes ago, Passion2Action said:

I was musically captivated by her musics as soon as heard her.

Which I heard Beautiful Dirty Rich right before Just Dance started to get traction and her LYRICS just shot EVERY lame lyric in the throat.

Like. I died and was reborn.

I got one of my friends to put together a "mixtape" of whatever they could find of Gaga's, which had Wonderful, Summer Boy Disco Heaven, Dirty Ice Cream,  and a bunch of demos and mash ups of Just dance, anything they could find on limewire. 

It was a life changing experience, I still have that disc in my collection. Even though it is not official it was the moment I fell in love with that weird girl, I might get her to sign it one day.

But I fell in love with HER as a human being during The Fame Monster.

rs_gaga_asherlevine_e__oPt.jpg

That image specifically, sorry i didn't get the untagged from somewhere besides Floperez Flopton

I connected.

I was so bullied and alone. I had a VERY SMALL handful of friends and had damn near NO identity, besides realizing that I was Gay very early in my life. Living in Mississippi, the backwoods, Trumpiest... Yay bigotry... Ya know. 

I hated my life and others did too it was a popular opinion to hate my life, I even got bullied by a teacher, he was fired for giving passes to the white kids and grading harder and fudging grades on disabled and black students, as well as other minorities. TOTAL DIGRESSION... OMG

When I really got to start seeing her FIGHT for the Gays.

I felt at home (tearing up writing this) knowing that I had friends, just like me.

I watch footage from concerts I feel like I'm right there hearing her say that I'm a god damn super star.

I watched everything. I shut out other artists. Literally only listened to her. no. others. from after i finally bought the fame/monster til about halfway through Born This Way.

Between albums to break u

I cant quote on mobile very well but let me just say I could would and did get lost in my collection for years ! Remixes above all were new ways to enjoy her. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Duella Dvil
2 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

I cant quote on mobile very well but let me just say I could would and did get lost in my collection for years ! Remixes above all were new ways to enjoy her. 

Like I remember the first remix I heard, Just Dance, Tony Arzadon.

When my OBSESSION began was when I heard the Chew Fu Remix of Bad Romance on Sirius XM BPM

I just refell in love with bad romance then Poker Face Space Cowboy, LoveGame Dave Aude.... I could go ON AND ON the Haus Of Glitch Remixes

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Electric Phire

I'm pretty sure it was when she performed Poker Face on American Idol and my family was like, did you see that?!? And I just sipped my tea and said, I know, that's my girl. Forever a stan.

giphy_24.gif

Married the Night

i fell in love when i heard poker face the second time on the radio. I remember the exact moment and what went through my head. I remember thinking...okay, this girl is gonna be huge. And the rest is history. 

• Admin featured this topic
  • Haroon unfeatured this topic

Archived