• April
    • May
    • June
    • July
    • August
    • September

Featured Posts

lavenderblondee

I'm not feeling optimistic like I was a few months ago. But, I feel like it'd be in her best interest to release the album by mid summer. I'd love a summer release + if she doesn't release it by then, i feel like all the hype from the oscars/grammys will have completely died down. She's already past the AHS hype.

I also am so thirty for new jams, I can't handle it. The pop music on the radio is so terrible right now, it needs saving.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whispering
22 minutes ago, SISTERV said:

I'm starting to get annoyed with her. I've honestly never felt Gaga was annoying but I'm honestly starting to feel weirdly dissapointed and dissatisfied with her.

She is still young. Not some legend who has been around for three decades. She is starting to take too long on her albums.

**** the side projects. The original Lady Gaga had no limits, spoke to her fans, and was her own artist. I am SICK of covers, tributes, projects that have nothing to do with music.

You're a musician Gaga. Act like one and release a damn album.

Gaga is what she wants to be, not what you want her to be. All of her projects between solo eras, outside of AHS, had to do with music.

If you are unhappy with the way you are spending your time, that's on you...not her. Gaga makes her choices and you should make your own. 

Born Brave
11 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

This is very true. Also, Venus wasn't even written when Applause was released.

... not to be too negative but I wish she had spent more time writing it. 

elijahfan
2 minutes ago, Justinn said:

... not to be too negative but I wish she had spent more time writing it. 

Oh well, that's another story :laughga:

SISTERV
22 minutes ago, PartySick said:

The past year or so was just an image repair. After LG5 I expect things will be regular and streamlined.

It's been a constant image repair for two years now! 

Her image is fine now....anyone who is going to like her is going to like her at this point.

She has done sooooo many tributes/covers it's mind boggling: Stevie Wonder, Sound of Music medley, Carole King(You've Got A Friend), Linda Perry, Tony Bennett album, Chic(IWYL), John Lennon(Imagine), Sting (If I Ever Lose My Faith), Dianne Warren(not a complete original Gaga song), National Anthem, David Bowie tribute. It's becoming EXCESSIVE considering she hasn't put out new music since 2013. 

It's getting a little tacky. And although necessary, I think enough is enough at this point, and she needs to release new music. ESPECIALLY it being such an open playing field right now. The album has the least competition it's going to get. The opportunity is not going to get any better than this. 

SISTERV
8 minutes ago, Whispering said:

Gaga is what she wants to be, not what you want her to be. All of her projects between solo eras, outside of AHS, had to do with music.

If you are unhappy with the way you are spending your time, that's on you...not her. Gaga makes her choices and you should make your own. 

Has to do with other people's music.

Stop trying to make this about Gaga's career choices....obviously they aren't always great.

She needs to listen to other people and put out an album.

Whispering
1 minute ago, SISTERV said:

Has to do with other people's music.

Stop trying to make this about Gaga's career choices....obviously they aren't always great.

She needs to listen to other people and put out an album.

Nope. Gaga needs to do what she, her team and her label agree is reasonable and best....not what a bunch of little whiny ass fans thinks she should do. 

lavenderblondee
4 minutes ago, SISTERV said:

ESPECIALLY it being such an open playing field right now. The album has the least competition it's going to get. The opportunity is not going to get any better than this. 

MTE!

Iwontell

tumblr_mt43vtHyP21shaex9o1_500.gif

My head says new single comes out in may (for the summer) or august (to open Q2)...my heart, that dummy, says march.

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

hoeslay

In my opinion it's gonna be somewhere within the next 2 weeks or around Gaga's bday. If not that then August around VMAs. But I'm sure Bobby doesn't want the era to start the same way as ARTPOP era did. I can't see an inbetween. 

BuzzcutSeason
1 hour ago, Whispering said:

When it is ready and when her label wants it to be released. 

obviously just predicting when

Mikey Monster
1 hour ago, BuzzcutSeason said:

A lotta people thought that LG5 news would be circulating more by now. We'd get more news by march but at this point is that still likely?

Maybe people thought this would be like BTW and have a lead single in Feb, album in may?

I don't see her releasing in the summer so its either spring or fall imo, adding a poll.

With all things considered, when is the LG5 single coming?

I agree but I think she plans to release a single right before summer and have the album come out right before September. I could be completely wrong but I could picture it being a GREAT lead single for the summer for us to jam to! <3

Mikey McCampbell

It's going to.happen before the summer I think. If you would have liked to hear stuff before, then she shouldn't have done AHS, so now she wouldn't have a Grammy. Unless the music is good and the era is solid (no blackouts, no dramas) , it will be worth the wait. ;)

SISTERV
1 hour ago, Whispering said:

Nope. Gaga needs to do what she, her team and her label agree is reasonable and best....not what a bunch of little whiny ass fans thinks she should do. 

Those "whiny ass fans" are the ones who have made it possible for her to have a career, and who will still go to see wrinkles and all decades from now...people who don't just buy her albums....but have spent thousands of dollars to support her.

I'm not saying she shouldn't make her own creative choices. I'm saying she should make a good career choice at this point which is to stop the covers/tributes and start the music.

Stop the tributes. Start the music. Lol

Archived