Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Gaga named best dressed by Fashion Police

Enhsa

Featured Posts

I'm soooo happy. I hope no big scandal happens and she's in positive light until album drops.

yASSsss
18 hours ago, Sinsemilla said:

Hits the scene in 2008 with wierd fashion and a zillion other popstars follow suit. She goes normal after the world had reached peak crazy saturation and the world loves it, career reaches new heights. So everyone else goes normal because "normal is in now" , then she shoes up crazy again and everyone loves it and makes the normies look boring. Stumble in her wake, lessors.

this post is everything :giveup: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

I was talking to a cute guy in grindr who said he hated what Gaga wore. He then proceeded to tell me he is a Gaga hater and she tries too hard to be Madonna

if he wasn't so cute I would have blocked immediately 

but I definitely politely disagreed 

Judas Oyster

Off topic: I'm so annoyed at how embeded tweets and IG posts will open just halfway, so I have to update the page always x.X

Anyone else with the same problem?

Judas Oyster

omg since I could only see half of the video window I saw that red/orange flowers and I was sure that it was Gaga's head hahaha

Huh. It's almost like after she was classy for so long they were starting to miss the eccentric stuff. Funny how that works. 

"She's back and it's wonderful." 

Bitches betta recognize. 

rs_480x270-160216121418-Lady_gaga_David_

Im blonde, I'm skinny, I'm rich, and I'm a little bit of a bitch.

Archived