đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Gaga named best dressed by Fashion Police

Enhsa

Featured Posts

LePetitGAGABLover

They are so up her ass since the Oscars but I agree. Everyone else was dressed lame and boring. 

JevyDuty

They better recognize!!!!! Gaga looked amazing. Everyone else was bland. Not necessarily ugly, just tasteless.

I'm not just saying this because I'm a fan, but she looked SO GOOD last night. Everything from the shoes to the hair was just everything. The most risky and fun fashion choice on the carpet but it totally payed off. 

JazzGa

Hits the scene in 2008 with wierd fashion and a zillion other popstars follow suit. She goes normal after the world had reached peak crazy saturation and the world loves it, career reaches new heights. So everyone else goes normal because "normal is in now" , then she shoes up crazy again and everyone loves it and makes the normies look boring. Stumble in her wake, lessors.

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Bad Bromance

Gaga rocked that red carpet like only she knows how.  She was in full form last night as she was strutting her stuff on the carpet and absolutely killed it!!  I'm glad she wore something so beautifully bright and colorful.  :applause:

OMG, can we please talk about her insanely tall shoes??  She deserves a Grammy just for having the ability to walk in those shoes as though she were wearing flats.  I'm literally speechless and in total awe at how she effortlessly was strutting down the red carpet in those towering heels!!   :omg:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Psychedelic
1 hour ago, LePetitMonstr said:

They are so up her ass since the Oscars but I agree. Everyone else was dressed lame and boring. 

It's the less she and we deserve after all the drag during ARTPOP era!

Archived