💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Has Adele Moved On From WWWY?

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

As we all know, Adele's second single off of 25, "When We Were Young", has seen a slower than average climb up the Billboard 200 chart (for her). This song currently sits at #29 on the chart and had peaked at #22 when it first debuted. 

Last night,i fully expected Adele to sing WWWY at the Grammy's and when she didn't, i thought, "well that's not going to help WWWY climb the chart". I know she likes to randomly perform different songs from the album, so i get that. But I'm really starting to believe that the song won't even go Top 10 at this point.

I heard she was gonna release a music video for it a week or two ago, but haven't heard anything since.

I also know Adele doesn't even like the concept of singles, but still, her record label probably does. 

Sooo, what's going on with WWWY?

(My opinion, ditch it and release "Water Under the Bridge" to radio so i have that bop to listen to in the car)

aint-got-time-for-that.gif

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MelbHawker

I don't understand why 'WWWY' was every put out as the second single. Mess by her label. 

Send Your Love should've been Single #2, and All I Ask Single #3. 

Azor Ahai
2 minutes ago, Spock said:

I think she's moved from the entire album as a whole

As most of people have done. Honestly 25 feels old to me now. 

It should go top 20 today in the Hot 100.

I also think not performing WWWY yesterday was a mistake. 

All I ask will sell the album for sure, but releasing the music video last friday and a performance at the Grammy would have helped WWWY so much.

It's still gaining on radio, it's growing on Spotify, and she might still release a video, so top 10 is not excluded... for now.

Hopefully she will release Send My Love for the summer and Water Under the Bridge as the next singles :)

Mister Gaga

Let's see what happens at the Brit Awards. The music video was already announced a week ago, right? If she plays the cards right, it can still smash, it's a great song.

DiscoHeaven23
1 minute ago, Kon El said:

Yeah I feel like the whole album is just kinda done. Like no one cares anymore.

I bought the album and can't even remember when the last time i listened to it was. I think the hype got the best of me when i made the purchase. 

GreekGod

It's such a special song for me. I don't care about the charts, but a visual for this masterpiece wouldn't hurt.

AlexanderLevi2
18 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

I bought the album and can't even remember when the last time i listened to it was. I think the hype got the best of me when i made the purchase. 

Literally me. I was hyping the album with my manager. I listened to the first three songs then turned it off ??

Currently listening to Joanne

Archived