Noah

Featured Posts

• Replies 795
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MJHolland
35 minutes ago, Edward Hardy said:

but is a 'doll announcement' necessary to be made on TV? especially on GMA

That's totally right down GMA's isle haha. It very well could be just her sister doing an interview too since she designed a big part of the doll.

Although didn't Gaga premier GUY on GMA?

Β 

nath4gaga
3 minutes ago, Zilla said:

I watch GMA on a daily basis and they sometimes announce little things as a "big" announcement. Like for example, last year when Beyonce' went on to announce she was vegan. Was that ground shaking? Nope but they felt like it was a surprise and "big" enough for an announcement.

That's my reasoning, don't be shocked if it's that is all I'm saying. Some of their announcementsΒ are not that grandiose

For some reason this is making me laugh so hard hahaha. The TV in the states is out of controlΒ :toofunny:

CHROMATICA 2020
1 minute ago, MJHolland said:

That's totally right down GMA's isle haha. It very well could be just her sister doing an interview too since she designed a big part of the doll.

Β 

I think she did a BTS featurette with them.Β 

2 minutes ago, nath4gaga said:

For some reason this is making me laugh so hard hahaha. The TV in the states is out of controlΒ :toofunny:

Seriously I turn GMA on and I see 2 minutes of content and 20+ minutes of commercials too.Β 

--

I don't want to deter any dreams or anything but knowing their track record, it's hard to expect anything more. I hope I'm wrong, but as I said given that I'm finding it hard to believe

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.

nath4gaga
2 minutes ago, Zilla said:

Seriously I turn GMA on and I see 2 minutes of content and 20+ minutes of commercials too.Β 

--

I don't want to deter any dreams or anything but knowing their track record, it's hard to expect anything more. I hope I'm wrong, but as I said given that I'm finding it hard to believe

Nah you're deffo right, overhyping menial things as always GMA aha. Isn't it all commercials though like every 5 minutes there is a 5 min commerical break? That's what I remember it being haha.

Americano
7 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

Β 

She planned to premiere Applause on GMA.

I have a feeling it will be Intel related. Since they would've invested money paying for the performance and what notΒ they will probably want to milk it for promo. It was likely part of the agreement for her

Helxig

Original Intel performance and outfits?? I feel like she needs to show off the original clothing which was obviously more technologically advanced than what she went with for Bowie's tribute!Β 

I'll be myself until they fΕ«cking close the coffin.

2 hours ago, ProdigyARTPOP said:

Watch it be The DollsΒ 

I keep thinking that too?

But hey, that's not a surprise

Solitaire

I'm just expecting a post-Bowie tribute discussion tbh. Hopefully I'm proved wrong and she spills a whole kettle of LG5 tea tomorrow but I'm not going to hype myself.Β 

- Previously Sycothisis

elijahfan
3 hours ago, destructivelove said:

OMG IF SHE WAS JUST BEING INTERVIEWED ABOUT THE PERFORMANCE IT WOULDNT BE A BIG SURPRISE. Β WHICH MEANS EITHER ALBUM/SINGLEΒ TITLE, RELEASE DATE, OR SINGLE RELEASE. Β SORRY FOR ALL CAPS BUT THIS IS JUST TOO MUCH EXCITEMENT

Or maybe it only means GMA wants people to tune inΒ :stalkga:

Not expecting anything at all tbh.

Hydrangea

I'm so torn between getting hyped or licking the salt cube like some of y'all up in here. Gaga could literally tweet "announcing major album infoΒ tomorrow" and you'd be like yeah I bet she's just gonna unleash miss asia's dog bikinis to the world or some ****

I’m a bad friend

Archived