Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
question

Will you buy the Lady Gaga + Monster High collaboration doll?

Ferrer Zorola

Featured Posts

I hope they are available is SOUTH AFRICA, id buy 10 AND GIVE 5 AWAY AND KEEP 5........... what is my life. im thirsty for new gaga anything tbh

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, Bebe said:

That's an issue with AHS not having a right to sell or profit from Gaga's image though, that's why they couldn't make any of the dolls or posters featuring her.

Obviously Monster High have made a deal with Gaga so that they can use her image. They can't make dolls of her if they can't use her likeness :laughga:

Well yeah? I'm not saying the MH doll won't be like her, I was just explaining the reason behind no Countess AHS figure. :lolga:

1 minute ago, lg5 said:

Well yeah? I'm not saying the MH doll won't be like her, I was just explaining the reason behind no Countess AHS figure. :lolga:

Right :toofunny:

Sorry I got confused and read your original quote wrong.

I thought you where comparing the skeleton BTW look with The Countess doll and saying they wouldn't be able to use any specific look :smh:

My bad.

Ferrer Zorola
1 hour ago, RubberHeartt said:

I might buy two, but realisticlly (sorry my typos im drunky cuz i miss my crush and we wont be together for vday cuz ughhh), ill buy 1, open it, then give it to my 3 year old named stefani. But she will probably throw it away :giveup:

your 3 yo sister right? :crossed:

LIFE IS GOOD

LeoFameMonster

I am a guy and I bought her Mac lipstick and The fame Perfume, So I will definitely be buying this doll. It will top of my gaydom lol

2psg8x0.jpg

Let's hope this doll actually comes out lol unlike the last one :derpga:

SissyFromSpace
2 hours ago, DominicB said:

No :awkney:

Hide contents

Will you go to a playground and hang out with 6- year olds ?

This is the dumbest ****ing botched attempt at logic I've ever read

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Kermit
4 minutes ago, Lance said:

This is the dumbest ****ing botched attempt at logic I've ever read

I acknowledge you have an interest in Barbies, however, I do not. Please do not try and attack MY opinion/logic and answer to the FAQ.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Helxig

I wish my nephew was a niece so he'd accept a doll because I'd make them have one! 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Flippy
5 hours ago, DISCO I BOY said:

YES! I'm already a huge Monster High collector and owning a Gaga doll is a dream come true for me! I would probably need like 5! lol One to Take out, One in the box, one to play around, one to just sit on a shelf, one to rework on her hair coz Mattel is known to have crappy hair on their dolls sometimes haha 

MY GOD PLEASE BE MY NEW BFF! :giveup:

I actually was just unpacking all of my stuff for my new place and just finished setting up some of my MH dolls!

I'll probably also be buying 2 for now. One to review/display + one to keep in the box. 

I'll probably end up buying one for my bestie & 2 more for my nieces :nick:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Archived