Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy Perry invites Taylor Swift to her party with Spotify!

GAGA101

Featured Posts

Taylor.Swift_.Katy_.Perry_.Feud_.jpg

Taylor Swift 's breakup with Spotify was very public, and her rumored rift with Katy Perry played out in the spotlight, too.

But is any type of bad blood in the past now? Well, a certain California Gurl revealed that she's co-hosting a private artists-only party on Saturday in lieu of attending the 58th Annual Grammy Awards on Monday... Spotify is sponsoring the event, which Katy is billing as "An Evening to Celebrate the Creators"—and guess who's invited? T-Swift, yes, also Adele (who limits the songs from her catalog she allows on streaming services).

Indeed, Katy confirmed to the NYT that both ladies are invited to her get-together. "It's just up to their schedules."

Source: http://www.eonline.com/news/739590/katy-perry-and-spotify-invite-taylor-swift-and-adele-to-creators-party-but-will-they-come

Do you guys think that Gaga will be attending as well? #BreakingHearts :derpga:

Lady Gaga account with daily news, photos & more on Twitter!

Iwontell

Do I sense a little shade there?
Sycj0zL.gif

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

i think it's weirder for spotify to be hosting it than taylor being invited by katy

1 minute ago, Iwontell said:

Do I sense a little shade here?

Thought I was the only one :air:

Katheryn is such a shady girl

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

Mobster
2 minutes ago, Warholiness said:

Mess at Katy co-hosting a Grammys party. 

tumblr_o2conyLisX1skx0aoo1_500.gif

It isn't a Grammys party, they said "in lieu of attending the 58th Grammy Awards", meaning "instead of attending..."

I think it's just something between Spotify and the Queen of Numbers :green:

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

Shipper

Will Katy make matzo ball soup?

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Warholiness
3 minutes ago, Mobster said:

It isn't a Grammys party, they said "in lieu of attending the 58th Grammy Awards", meaning "instead of attending..."

I think it's just something between Spotify and the Queen of Numbers :green:

Oh, still a mess. 

tumblr_o2conyLisX1skx0aoo1_500.gif

GagaMyBlood95

What?

Why would she invite them to a party that's been organized and payed by a platform they said NO to :smh: 

Archived