Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga: "I want to do Empire (TV series)". Part II.

asana15

Featured Posts

Battle 4 Ur Life

after a sensational album and at least 3 awesome music videos I'm all for it, Gagz. :green:

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well then she needs to audition like anyone else.... Its been a whirlwind year for her of course .... But if she has too many friends pulling favors...it could turn into your next Glitter feat. Mariah Carey :toofunny:

Kermit

No, thanks. :neyde:

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Kermit
1 hour ago, Ibo said:

YES. YES. HFYES. Empire is my favorite show right now. :giveup:

Plus Empire always has tons of music from the people starring in it. It would be a win-win situation for her fans.

The black GP would drag her so hard :awkney:

+ I'd actually like to look at my fav tv shows and not see the face of the woman i'm literally obsessed with.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

1 hour ago, DominicB said:

The black GP would drag her so hard :awkney:

+ I'd actually like to look at my fav tv shows and not see the face of the woman i'm literally obsessed with.

You think so? :duck:

I get that Empire is pretty black with all of its actors and themes it is discussing, but there are several other white actors on Empire whose roles are written in a way that their race matters. As long as they write her a good role, like they have done with other white people (e.g. Rohnda, Courtney Love and Rita Ora), I don't think it's bad. Plus, Gaga loves Empire and she seems to be very excited about it (just like with AHS), so let her work her magic and surprise us all once again. :nick: 

I can imagine this, but I want the Lady Gaga next music album FIRST.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Would love her to be on the show. I'm not sure though what the plot would be. Maybe a collab with Jamal.

What if she debuts a ballad from LG5 in an episode? Empire ratings would reach Venus.

RAMROD

I hope she will be on Cookie's side :gaycat:

Pussay power destroying Luscious, can't be more rap than that! :gaycat:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Mister Gaga

Maybe for one episode, like a special...but i don't think she fits there. Her heart belong to AHS :flutter: Truly, there's no other TV show in which Gaga could fit as good as she did on AHS...

Sam Dey
18 hours ago, gagzus said:

Here for it but a lot of Empire fans would complain about a white woman being a major character in a mainly all-black main cast tbh

no one complained about courtney love being in the show 

Archived