Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Gaga & Diane - CBS Sunday morning

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

She looks so gorgeous :giveup: I swear this b**ch has a different face every day! :laughga: OK I just imagined Gaga walking in a room full of masks, trying to choose which one to wear... :emma: 

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Lassex said:

She looks so gorgeous :giveup: I swear this b**ch has a different face every day! :laughga: OK I just imagined Gaga walking in a room full of masks, trying to choose which one to wear... :emma: 

Ever watched/read game of thrones? :laughga: the faceless men

OmgSum1Actually
1 minute ago, MONSTERBABY said:

she is so skinny :hor: omg, LG5 is coming 

YAAS anorexiatumblr_n2eqe5VDOM1qfkoduo1_500.gif

Shameless selfpromo

Just now, Cupid said:

Ever watched/read game of thrones? :laughga: the faceless men

No I haven't, but I've (obviously) heard of the series :laughga:

10 minutes ago, Judas Oyster said:

Let's see how these best friends act haha

Off topic: I know I'm late, but I thought TIHTY couldn't be nominated for Oscars? or Grammys? Can't remember which, but it's now nominated in both? What did I miss

TIHTY is nominated for the Academy Awards (Oscar) and for the Grammys but it couldn't be nominated at the Golden Globes because of a stupid rule. I think it was that songs can only be nominated if they are from a film and not from a documentary, and that was why TIHTY wasn't nominated

2 minutes ago, Lassex said:

No I haven't, but I've (obviously) heard of the series :laughga:

Ah! :laughga: there's this cult of assassins who mastered the art of puting on faces from dead people (they keep them in a big room) and become practically anyone. Your description fits them perfectly :rip:

CultGa Illuminati confirmed

Just now, Cupid said:

Ah! :laughga: there's this cult of assassins who mastered the art of puting on faces from dead people (they keep them in a big room) and become practically anyone. Your description fits them perfectly :rip:

CultGa Illuminati confirmed

Gaga must be one of them! :stalkga:

HEARTHUNTER

I'm so happy Bobby wants Gaga to be shown on a more positive light! It makes me so happy that she's finally working with people who love her and want the best for her, it makes me more happier because now she works with a team that she can trust and love. Yaaayyy :sara:

Judas Oyster
8 minutes ago, Clip said:

TIHTY is nominated for the Academy Awards (Oscar) and for the Grammys but it couldn't be nominated at the Golden Globes because of a stupid rule. I think it was that songs can only be nominated if they are from a film and not from a documentary, and that was why TIHTY wasn't nominated

Ooh right it was the Golben Globes! thanks haha #somanyawards

Katie14

Sunday morning is a very well done show. Gaga was on last year with Tony and did a great interview. My parents always watch sunday morning so im especially excited. I love hearing their reactions to Gaga.

She really is trying to go for that adult respect. Sunday morning is the perfect time for grandmas and daddies to hear about Lady Gaga and her sexual assault story. 

#GeriatricGa

Archived