đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Vevo posts Lady Gaga's National Anthem performance

Sizzily

Featured Posts

DanielM

Good to know that 20 years from now on media will have a HD video to show when they talk about the legendary Lady Gaga and the best national anthem performance ever at Super Bowl. 

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lord Temptation
30 minutes ago, Ibo said:

A little late, but hopefully they will start doing that for all of her performances! Imagine how many views her Oscar performance would have now. :giveup:

I'm guessing her Oscars performance would've been way past 200 million views by now. 

Edit: a billion people watch the entire ceremony every year so a better estimate for those who watched Gaga's performance is like 1.5 billion. Makes me even madder at Vevo to think about!

BestFriend
19 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

I don't get why it took them so long time to do this if they actually had the rights to upload it. Now they have lost loads of views and potential subscribers sine the hype of the anthem is dead now. Oh well the important is that she still showed the world her talent and got loads of acclaim from it, views doesn't matter then :applause: 

Gurl, 10, 20, 30, 40, 50 years from now people will watch Vevo's upload version. The time that they spent in polishing the audio will be worth it!

Lord Temptation
22 minutes ago, SlayGagaloo said:

Then bi**h why didn't you uploaded her breath taking Oscar performance? ? 

OMG I know hey?

Americano
23 minutes ago, SlayGagaloo said:

Then bi**h why didn't you uploaded her breath taking Oscar performance? ? 

Licensing I'm sure. No oscar performances are on VEVO.

I'm glad they edited the background noises out, so much slayage :giveup: 

I imagine it took them this long cause of copyrights + audio polishing, but it was worth the wait. They're gonna reference this video everytime another person sings the national anthem.

YourEvilTwin

Is it just me or does anyone else feel that this one sounds like it's in a lower key than the other videos? A closer mic source tends to have that effect.

ChasingGhosts

Should've been done the day after but still, glad they remixed the audio and it's up there. :party: Unlike the Oscar performance. :emma: 

Born This Way > Joanne > The Fame Monster > The Fame > ARTPOP

Archived