💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Lady Gaga to appear on March cover of Vogue?

Jesse Pinkman

Featured Posts

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LastNight

According to people over on The Fashion Spot (click link and scroll down) Gaga could be covering the March issue of US Vogue again this year! The rumour started because of this eBay listing.  There is no image, so of course it could be completely false, however a poster on The Fashion Spot has used this eBay seller before and they are legitimate.

It would be so amazing to see her on the cover of the Power issue again, but we'll see. If not March she will undoubtedly show up on the cover at some point this year.

What do you guys make of this?

YASSSSSS it's been forever since she's been there 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

I'm trying to save money  GAGA stop !!:saladga:

Don't be insecure if you heart is pure, you're still good to me if you're a bad kid baby.

gagzus

Hopefully it's to kick off the new era or it gets released around about the time the lead single is out

3 minutes ago, Haroon said:

I'd LOVE it :giveup: The March issue is the second biggest only to the September issue if I remember correctly?

Why is that? 

Haroon
3 minutes ago, Red said:

Why is that? 

The September issue's huge because it's all about the Spring/Summer shows that occur around that time and the March issue's huge because it's all about the Autumn/Winter shows that occur around then I think. It's been years since I picked up a fashion magazine so I'm pretty rusty though :emma: 

Just now, Haroon said:

The September issue's huge because it's all about the Spring/Summer collections that occur around that time and the March issue's huge because it's all about the Autumn/Winter shows that occur around then I think. It's been years since I picked up a fashion magazine so I'm pretty rusty though :emma: 

I've never picked one in my whole life :emma: 

Sorcerer

Hoping it is true. :giveup:

Spoiler

TBH I am only waiting if her cover photo will be decent, groundbreaking, controversial, or not. :wub:

Archived