๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Kanye West - Famous (feat. Rihanna)

Paper Gangsta

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, Paper Gangsta said:

@jomonster12ย @DiscoHeaven23ย @SummerBoy15ย @Matangiย @YSLย @Higherย @venusianย @Creykย @Blackwillow

Updated with full track

When she said, "I don't blame you much for wanting to be free." I felt my soul leave my body. :giveup:ย 

I need this song in HQ. :giveup:ย 

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. โ˜„๏ธ

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PMKKARDASHiAN

Kanyes ego...

ย He made Taylor famous..

He could still fuc* her...

He makes me cringe. Kanye can spit but he's a garbage person.ย 

Katsuki Bakugo
41 minutes ago, Rabbit Heart said:

Yup that's it, all music for #Tidal must be sh*t!ย :sick:

When Travis Scott and Jay Zย is the head creative director you know you have issues

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

2 Pac gets killed at 25, but this mother****er is allowed to put out album after album of the same useless crap. 2 Pacs murderer needs to do a 2nd deed and equal out the wrong he did to the world.ย 

ย 

This "music" is garbage and anyone who enjoys this must have an IQ even lower than Kanyes.

ย 

Tuneless, meandering, nauseatingly self congratulatory.ย 

ย 

Kanye made Taylor Swift famous guys. Remember when Taylor Swift was accepting the video of the award year as a nobody and then he interrupted her and made it into a news headline, he is obviously made her famous in that moment.ย 

ย :deadbanana::deadbanana::deadbanana:

ย 

ย 

RAMROD
1 minute ago, Yanko said:

sounds greatย 

when is the album dropping?ย 

ย 

Delayed til tomorrowย :air:

ย 

#GOODFRIDAY :green:

ย 

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

RAMROD
Just now, Yanko said:

:awkney:ย oh kanyeย 

ย Right? Too much shenanigans from him this era. :awkney:

ย 

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

llbcherry

Kanye is a f*** tard. He probably actually believes he made Taylor famous. How rude.ย 

Rihanna sounds good, but her slowed down bits don't fit in the song. It seems weird, like is that supposed to be there?ย 

He thinks he is a genius and that he is so innovative. This song kinda blows, as has most of his work in recent history. He's trying to do something. I can tell. But it doesn't translate. BOO!ย 

:wtf:

Shipper

Did Rihanna knowย Kanye's lyrics when they were recording this? To get involved in a song that disses another artist is something I would avoid.

Also, I'mย not even mad at Kanye at this point. I think he might have a serious mental illness. His illusion of grandeur is already a symptom. I reallyย wish he is seeing a good therapist. He has kids now too.ย 

๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•

Archived