• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ferrer Zorola

I'm not going to post anything rude since I like you, Creyk :hor:
I did go to her concert thou

LIFE IS GOOD

JustAnotherDay

Do ya'll remember her 2015 Grammy performance. This is the best Katy, when she is stripped away from her theatrics she can create incredible things. 

was NickARTPOP

I watched it from start to finish to be objective. Don't wanna be rude but her vocals are pretty terrible here. It's like she struggles to hit the notes and because of it she cannot afford to deliver enough emotions.

its just her singing the song and dancing and trying to make it work. 

Real performer uses singing and dancing in performance along with other things (like Gaga) here its like singing and dancing are too much already and everything apart is kinda distracting. I hope you know what I mean.

Katy is good not great performer, I've seen some very good performances, and others not so great. I would not call that performance one of the "great" though...

Lord Temptation

Can't lie. I don't know something nice to say apart from how pretty she is with those clothes and make up. 

SlayGagaloo
7 hours ago, NickARTPOP said:

Do ya'll remember her 2015 Grammy performance. This is the best Katy, when she is stripped away from her theatrics she can create incredible things. 

Seriously?! ? ? she's not moving, yet she sounds "not that good". yes the song is emotional and everything but this wasn't good. 

Over.

SlayGagaloo

A "great" ""performer""? ? check out Gaga's poker face performance from the same show. 

Playing the piano: check ☑ 

Dancing: on point ? 

Voice: on point 

Costume: fu**ing perfect ? 

Over.

SlayGagaloo
1 hour ago, SlayGagaloo said:

A "great" ""performer""? ? check out Gaga's poker face performance from the same show. 

Playing the piano: check ☑ 

Dancing: on point ? 

Voice: on point 

Costume: fu**ing perfect ? 

And check the judges / audience reactions, and the look on her face when she finished, this is from someone who takes what she does seriously, who can make an amazing performance from every single song on her discography. 

Now THAT'S what a great performer/performance looks like. 

Over.

You consider moving your hands back and forth in different directions choreography? she also sounds horrible! and this video is the best she can do. Katy is good at being silly and not taking herself seriously like with her first album witch I was a fan of.

Archived