💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

David Bowie believed that a psychic had predicted his death

mee

Featured Posts

David Bowie believed that a psychic had predicted his death

David Bowie had long claimed that a psychic told him he would die at "69 or 70", says the late star's long-standing pianist.

Bowie died on Sunday (January 10) at the age of 69, with reports suggesting that he had been suffering from liver cancer for 18 months.

Mike Garson, who played on 19 of Bowie’s albums, recently penned a tribute for The Guardian, in which he claimed that Bowie long believed he would die at the age that he eventually did. The late singer reportedly admitted to Garson that he had once consulted with a psychic who predicted his death. 

"When we were on the tour bus in 1996 or 1997, David said, ‘Somewhere in the late 70s I met this psychic, who told me I was gonna die around the age of 69 or 70,’ and he said this with total certainty. It didn’t sound like the ramblings of one of these crazy people: it was something which he absolutely didn’t doubt at all. I never told anyone about it, but it never left my mind," wrote Garson.

Read more at http://www.nme.com/news/david-bowie/90784#OSxEMHjBGGxaqvHK.99

RAMROD

Are U real or bot, not sure :duck:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RAMROD
1 minute ago, INTERNET said:

I'm from the illuminati and keep an eye on you.

Halp, I am no good, not virgin anymore. :giveup:

Well, an "medium" or something like that predicted in 2012 that Gaga was going to die and he was 100% sure and bla bla but she didn't die. I guess these kind of people predict everyone's death and when the predicted date matches the actual date they say they have special abilities

Quartz

I choose to believe this. Never ask questions you don't want answered :stalkga:

In other thoughts, what if he just gave up fighting because he believed that medium fully not because of the fatality of his cancer? Then it would have been a self fulfilling prophecy *chills*

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

RAMROD
2 minutes ago, hellothing said:

I choose to believe this. Never ask questions you don't want answered :stalkga:

In other thoughts, what if he just gave up fighting because he believed that medium fully not because of the fatality of his cancer? Then it would have been a self fulfilling prophecy *chills*

Cue X-Files Theme

1 hour ago, INTERNET said:

"I never told anyone about it, but it never left my mind," wrote Garson.

So... he only told you, you never told anyone else, and he's no longer here to contradict you. Hmm.

Archived