Gaga drinking with Justin Bieber at YSL Fashion Show

TheFame Monster

Featured Posts

RAMROD
25 minutes ago, Shota said:

No eyebrows + terrible hair = no

Holden growing up so big now. :gaycat:

Ā 

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, DominicB said:

Bish trying toĀ sabotage any potential threats to the LG5 era by giving them a new genetically engineered disease by Intel.

nK1O0gd.gif

Ā 

Ā 

:air:

it wasn't laaaahv

Gaga, just chill for a sec.Ā :saladga:Ā I hope she's taking the GRAMMYs performance seriously.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canŹ¹t look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

2 hours ago, LeoFameMonster said:

Looks like an episode of scared straight lol or to catch a predator

BdQKaIf.gif

Ā 

Ā 

I hadf to google that. At first I thought it was some kind of rough gay **** web series. I mean, Scared Straight.Ā :air:

it wasn't laaaahv

Schwerk

Love the androgynous look tbh. It's just funny how she chooses to go that route when she's sick. Would've made more sense to slap a load of make-up on her, at least brows and eyeliner.Ā Think its cool she didn't.

And she prob didn't stay that long, clinging to her single glass of champagne, carrying it everywhere before she had to leave.Ā 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

RAMROD
4 minutes ago, ****Eliza said:

I hadf to google that. At first I thought it was some kind of rough gay **** web series. I mean, Scared Straight.Ā :air:

kubfk.gif

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Lord Temptation
5 hours ago, Knife said:

This picture did not need to be taken; she should've stayed home. :wtf:

89570f6.png

I love this woman so freakin much.

Haroon

She looks so hammered in the pictures in the OP, butĀ so endearing at the same timeĀ :toofunny:Ā Love these pictures, like I'm not into the hair or outfit overall (except the blazer, that's AMAZING :flutter:Ā ) but the way it looks like she feels is so great :nick:Ā Partying when you're sick can make you feel better anyway, it makes you forget about it and clear up a bit :laughga:Ā 

La Kubrick

Not a fan of her look but that's why I love her, if that makes any sense...

And also I think she's very beautiful, even sick afĀ :gaycat:

RileyMint

I wonder what meds she takes for depression/anxiety??? I can't even motivate myself to get out of the house on the weekends, let alone a WEDNESDAY when I'm sick! This bitch got that good stuff and I need an Rx pleaseĀ :air::air:

Andy McQueen

Gaga please you have a Grammy tribute in just three days! Stay in bed. And OMG Bieber looks a bit scared by her tbh, what is happeningĀ 

Archived