💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Gaga steal the show at the Grammys?

Creyk

Featured Posts

David Bowie is so greatly missed and her passion for him will be so appreciated by everyone. I think as deep as her tribute will be + intel technology + her vocals will all come together brilliantly. I have high hopes and I doubt we'll be let down.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Roomingfree77
1 hour ago, Creyk said:

She is doing the intel thing which is supposed to be revolutionary, shocking, amazing, never before seen, epic, weird, technologically advanced and all that. Plus she's also singing Bowie songs for 7-8 minutes. Sounds good.

However, Adele is performing, and she is on a whole other level and everybody loves her.

So, does Gaga have a chance to be the most talked about person of the night? Or no not at all??????

I hope the Illuminati will help the good sis out

tumblr_o23swc3VYI1rv6sroo1_400.gif

Everybody gets a hit this night it will be competitive but I believe we all want everybody to get theirs this night and show case some talent as a whole.. but you get them nights where there is a clear break away winner and I could go for that with my money betting on team Gaga regardless...*Smiles*

ArtGagaPop

Yes i think so, i also hope she will walk home with her 7th Grammy.:flutter:
Does anyone know if her award is during the pre show or during the main cermony?

RAMROD

She will cos above all, she have that voice. The tech, fashion, and choreos are supplements. She can always run away with it. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Dominic

She'll definitely be the most talked about,  good and bad.  She's doing a tribute for a man who has a massive legacy so expect the usual criticism of 'she could never live up to Bowie'.  However,  as she's doing a unique technological performance it will also gain a lot of positive talk as well as her incredible vocal abilities.  

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Dominic

She'll definitely be the most talked about,  good and bad.  She's doing a tribute for a man who has a massive legacy so expect the usual criticism of 'she could never live up to Bowie'.  However,  as she's doing a unique technological performance it will also gain a lot of positive talk as well as her incredible vocal abilities.  

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Miracle

Of course she will. ADELE'S performance, unless it's extremely emotional (and a When We Were Young performance won't be extremely emotional) will be overshadowed by Gaga.

La Kubrick

I'm sure she will in a way... Her Bowie Tribute will be THE thing everyone's gonna talk about, and I mean... It's Gaga! :lolga:

braybray23

Im so ready to hear the bowie songs!!! Ive bewn listening all week in preparation! She can easily be one of the most talked about people! We'll see. 

Lowkey hoping gaga performs twice and closes the show with a new single.  I know it's not likely considering how much rehearsal and work she has had to do this month. 

If she did that she would be the most talked about person for sure. :P

not an okra

Alfonso

I think so, she's the main attraction this year, I think that the only ones who can share the spot with her could be Adele or Taylor ;)

I'm already praying for RiRi cause she's probably gonna be unnoticed because of Gaga's slayage and the best selling artists of the decade opening and closing the show :giveup:

I'm afraid the Queen of Charts and the black Madonna is gonna be a bathroom break

Archived