Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Rihanna's 'Goodnight Gotham might be featured in Suicide Squad

yASSsss

Featured Posts

yASSsss
9 minutes ago, gagzus said:

This is untrue actually, I follow MITUS the producer (he follows me too) and he tweeted that SS only wanted previously unreleased songs for it's soundtrack, he's however trying to get it on Batman V Superman

mess :deadbanana: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Paper Gangsta
19 minutes ago, Chump said:

Just that she didn't have anything to do with that song?

She did. She wrote and arranged it along with Mitus, and also sung it

darkchylde
7 minutes ago, Paper Gangsta said:

She did. She wrote and arranged it along with Mitus, and also sung it

I think they don't understand that the version of Goodnight Gotham that was released is maybe 1/8 of what the actual song is.

Paper Gangsta
1 minute ago, VenusOddity said:

I think they don't understand that the version of Goodnight Gotham that was released is maybe 1/8 of what the actual song is.

Yeah I guess, that's why I asked him why he said that. I think it's actually less than 1/8, considering it's just looped bridge of the real song.

Anyaways Rihanna even contributed the album version, her vocals are there and she arranged it (Mitus confirmed) along with Mitus so that's enough to call it her song.

darkchylde
1 minute ago, Paper Gangsta said:

Yeah I guess, that's why I asked him why he said that. I think it's actually less than 1/8, considering it's just looped bridge of the real song.

Anyaways Rihanna even contributed the album version, her vocals are there and she arranged it (Mitus confirmed) along with Mitus so that's enough to call it her song.

I just hope Flo got to hear the full version 'cause she's a Rihanna fan and she sounded so excited when she knew about Rihanna sampling her! It'd break her heart knowing there's a full version of this and not being able to hear it (just like it's breaking mine).
Also, the title of the sound just lets you know it's a ****ing banger. I don't understand why she didn't give it away.

HEARTHUNTER

Goodnight Gotham has incredible potential and I wanna listen to the full :(

It would fit Suicide Squad a lot and would make for a badass scene

Paper Gangsta
1 minute ago, VenusOddity said:

I just hope Flo got to hear the full version 'cause she's a Rihanna fan and she sounded so excited when she knew about Rihanna sampling her! It'd break her heart knowing there's a full version of this and not being able to hear it (just like it's breaking mine).
Also, the title of the sound just lets you know it's a ****ing banger. I don't understand why she didn't give it away.

Not sure if you allready saw but Mitus talked about it a bit. He said he and Rihanna wrote it about little Robyn dreaming to become big star one day (hence why OINAF was title I guess). He said full version has proper verses and hook and that version released is just bridge of the actual song. I'm dying to hear full cause I'm sure it ****ing slays. Maybe we will get it one day like we got Birthday Cake

darkchylde
1 minute ago, Paper Gangsta said:

Not sure if you allready saw but Mitus talked about it a bit. He said he and Rihanna wrote it about little Robyn dreaming to become big star one day (hence why OINAF was title I guess). He said full version has proper verses and hook and that version released is just bridge of the actual song. I'm dying to hear full cause I'm sure it ****ing slays. Maybe we will get it one day like we got Birthday Cake

I didn't know that :omg: I was expecting something witchy but this sound gooood.

HEARTHUNTER
16 minutes ago, Paper Gangsta said:

I don't want to make assumptions, but I feel like this song was saved for a much more important event, I really feel it's bloody good. Good music like we didn't have for years. I hope she's saving it for her next album :)

Paper Gangsta
2 minutes ago, HEARTHUNTER said:

I don't want to make assumptions, but I feel like this song was saved for a much more important event, I really feel it's bloody good. Good music like we didn't have for years. I hope she's saving it for her next album :)

idk it would be weird that she puts an interlude of the song and then full on another album? Maybe she will put it as single at some point, so it's a tactic to get more single sales (cause people will only have interlude when they buy album

HEARTHUNTER
Just now, Paper Gangsta said:

idk it would be weird that she puts an interlude of the song and then full on another album? Maybe she will put it as single at some point, so it's a tactic to get more single sales (cause people will only have interlude when they buy album

If she decides to make a proper reedition, I can see it happening! I'll be waiting to see until we get more information though

Paper Gangsta
5 minutes ago, VenusOddity said:

I didn't know that :omg: I was expecting something witchy but this sound gooood.

Goodnight Gotman was orginal name of the beat Mitus made, so this actually gives me more hope of release. Maybe they titled interlude like that so they can release song with "A Night" or "Only If (For A Night)" title as proper song?

Paper Gangsta
Just now, HEARTHUNTER said:

If she decides to make a proper reedition, I can see it happening! I'll be waiting to see until we get more information though

Mitus himself has a very little info about it. I know he will try everything for us to get it, and I doubt Rihanna would just let it go like that. I think she has a plan for it

Archived