yASSsss

that rihanna reign just won't let up

giphy.gif

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Paper Gangsta
1 minute ago, yASSsss said:

that rihanna reign just won't let up

giphy.gif

You're late, flop fan:koons: Mitus said he will try to do this since ANTI release. 

Oh he also said he is sending folder of his work (including track titled Tortured Soul) to Gaga via Rodney Jerkins (Darkchild)

Tove Lo
2 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Only if it's a full version please :neyde: 

tbqfh :neyde: 

hop on that **** like a maniac

Paper Gangsta
1 minute ago, Haroon said:

Yes, if they end up making it a thing, full version will be one that will appear. One from ANTI is actually just a bridge of full version

gagzus

This is untrue actually, I follow MITUS the producer (he follows me too) and he tweeted that SS only wanted previously unreleased songs for it's soundtrack, he's however trying to get it on Batman V Superman

yASSsss
2 minutes ago, Paper Gangsta said:

You're late, flop fan:koons: Mitus said he will try to do this since ANTI release. 

Oh he also said he is sending folder of his work (including track titled Tortured Soul) to Gaga via Rodney Jerkins (Darkchild)

Stanning for Gaga eats up too much time.I can't even focus on my other faves :neyde: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Paper Gangsta
1 minute ago, gagzus said:

This is untrue actually, I follow MITUS the producer (he follows me too) and he tweeted that SS only wanted previously unreleased songs for it's soundtrack, he's however trying to get it on Batman V Superman

Actually he said he is still trying. I guess they could allow it since version from ANTI is just interlude

High King

It makes more sense for it to be used in Batman v Superman.

Suicide Squad doesn't take place in Gotham City. Some of the flashback scenes with Joker and Harley might be set in Gotham (we see Batman on top of Jokers car in the trailer), but the majority of the film will be set in Midway City.

gagzus
4 minutes ago, Paper Gangsta said:

I doubt she'd listen since he was one producer she didn't like working with hence why they only did 3 songs together and only released one

SissyFromSpace
7 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Its on Florence And The Machine's album

3vLF0AO.jpg

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Paper Gangsta
Just now, gagzus said:

I doubt she'd listen since he was one producer she didn't like working with hence why they only did 3 songs together and only released one

well he will just give her, obviously he is still in contact with her if he is using him to give it to her. I mean he could mail it to her managment but its faster via someone who knows her personally

Archived