interview

Gaga talks David Bowie tribute, Oscar nomination

DONATAS

Featured Posts

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hijadeputa

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I actually find this very funny tbh. No, and I don't think Gaga is rude . She and Diane probably got this nice friendship that they can do that too each other

Katie14
5 minutes ago, pie-kun said:

tbh from the few interviews I've seen with Diane, she does tend to insert a lot of her own comments when people are talking. I remember their last interview Gaga was being asked about what the best piece of advice she's ever gotten was and as Gaga was answering, Diane kept making little comments like "Oh wow" and "that's so cool" after like every sentence and when Gaga was repeating the advice she'd be given, Diane was like "That's the best piece of advice I've ever heard" before Gaga had even finished the quote. 

Obviously I don't think Diane does it on purpose to be annoying, but I can understand how it can be distracting when you are being interviewed and trying to focus on the answer that you're giving. 

I think Diane is the type of person who likes to urge others on and make them feel suppored, like she is this constant source of validation. I think she's really sweet.

Whispering

From seeing Diane in the past and reading about her creative process, she is an eccentric and rather socially awkward person. Many gifted and highly creative people are like this. Gaga is the same, but to a much lesser extent. They understand and respect each other and have grown to be good friends.

There is nothing rude about Diane interrupting Gaga, because that's just her and Gaga knows that...and there is nothing rude about Gaga playfully telling Diane to shush, because Diane is complimenting her so much. They are at that place in their relationship where they mutually respect and understand each other. 

I couldn't stand being with Diane for a minute. So kuddos to Gaga keeping up with her for this long and even sitting in the studio with her and making a song. :toofunny:

how was that rude.....tbh  i find it funny......people on here just want to create drama

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

malazam
Just now, CurlyBae said:

Btw it's definitely facetape.At the superbowl she was totally normal

She used face tape at the super bowl too, u can see if u zoom the photos but sometimes she overuse it like when she used it at the Woman of The Year event

I don't know how is her 'normal' face......like, from recently, I think she's the most cute and beautiful thing without it on her face but if she's happy with it, that's okay

another shot before we kiss the other side

Katie14
6 minutes ago, CurlyBae said:

Btw it's definitely facetape.At the superbowl she was totally normal

At the superbowl, her hair was huge so that made her facial features look smaller in comparison. She definitely got fillers in her cheeckbones and maybe her chin too. Her face has a rounder look. Im not criticising, she can do what she wants and i dont think she had surgery. Im just saying, there is no doubt in my mind she had something done. Didnt we even see her walk out of a cosmetic/facial alteration place?

13VictorC
17 minutes ago, Lord Ryry said:

Guys she was complimenting her she said "one more thing she's gonna amaze the world with" and gaga was just being humble telling her to stop.  

Exactly. Gaga wants to build NO HYPE for her slayage. :stalkga:

Archived