💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will the lead single really be released next month?

Arizona Sky

Featured Posts

She is doing 3 huge events this month. It would be a huge waste to not capitalize on all that momentum, if they don't release in March it is seriously a stupid decision

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really can see Gaga in a hiatus for some months after the oscars and then the media and GP will build a huge hype around her new music

" Your god is not here, Michael. "

1 minute ago, Creyk said:

She is doing 3 huge events this month. It would be a huge waste to not capitalize on all that momentum, if they don't release in March it is seriously a stupid decision

i dont think its a stupid decision, i think its clever to make people thirsty for new release, a release in march would make her overexposed if thats the correct word (i'm from brazil) :)

2 minutes ago, Kalel Magnio said:

i dont think its a stupid decision, i think its clever to make people thirsty for new release, a release in march would make her overexposed if thats the correct word (i'm from brazil) :)

She won't be overexposed. Grammys and Oscars are huge events but people who watch them don't seem to complain about the same nominees at every awards show. It's the good kind of exposure, the praise

It's not like she's gonna be on every talk show for people to get sick of her on every channel

The Child
43 minutes ago, Hexxx said:

It's gonna be May. If we were getting it in March then we would have gotten an announcement

No announcement is the new thing though

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

2 minutes ago, Chump said:

She won't be overexposed. Grammys and Oscars are huge events but people who watch them don't seem to complain about the same nominees at every awards show. It's the good kind of exposure, the praise

It's not like she's gonna be on every talk show for people to get sick of her on every channel

It makes sense... I would love a March release bc i cant wait to hear new gaga music, but we really dont know in what stage of creation Gaga is with her new album, sometimes it feels like she's still writting haha

Arizona Sky
1 minute ago, Kalel Magnio said:

sometimes it feels like she's still writting haha

She's always writing though. Don't get fooled because Heavy Metal Lover was written a month before its release & Venus was written 2 months before.

APPLAUSE4YOU

It would make sense for her to release or at least ANNOUNCE something in March. Her promotion for this month is insane and we all know it (100+ million for her national anthem performance). Then we have Oscars + Grammys lined up. I'm no expert but I'd have to say it would be a fine time to release new music after the praise and exposure.

And waiting for silent hype to me is the completely wrong direction to go. After that much promotion, it would be shockingly wasteful to not capitalize on it. Let's hope they make what most of us believe to be the right call. Only time will tell.

1 minute ago, BloodyMonster said:

She's always writing though. Don't get fooled because Heavy Metal Lover was written a month before its release & Venus was written 2 months before.

yeah, that makes sense too, Heavy Metal Lover was the last song she wrote for BTW? its one of her best songs, a video for HML would be awesome! In what stage of creation u think she is right now? bc last year she had american horror story and a lot of things to work, it seems like she doesnt really had a lot of time to work on the album

Arizona Sky
10 minutes ago, Kalel Magnio said:

yeah, that makes sense too, Heavy Metal Lover was the last song she wrote for BTW? its one of her best songs, a video for HML would be awesome! In what stage of creation u think she is right now? bc last year she had american horror story and a lot of things to work, it seems like she doesnt really had a lot of time to work on the album

She's been working on the album for ~1.5 years now. I'm sure she was writing like crazy on the CTC tour during the 1st half of 2016. During the 2nd half, she was busy with AHS & for this month she's busy with all of these performances. So really, next month will be the first time LG5 will be the only thing to do. I do however think she has allot of material done. Her mixer was mixing songs last summer. I think she's anywhere between 50-75% done with the album. Maybe about 8-10 demos with 30-40 or more written tracks. According to @cynthia_boyce she had 4 tracks done in June.

9 minutes ago, Kalel Magnio said:

It makes sense... I would love a March release bc i cant wait to hear new gaga music, but we really dont know in what stage of creation Gaga is with her new album, sometimes it feels like she's still writting haha

I think we do. She has a song with Mark Ronson ready (he said in an interview he would like to work again, that makes it pretty clear it's ready, probably the lead single)

They wrote few amazing songs with Diane and were writing with Elton. Also they had multiple writing sessions with RedOne. She was writting herself too obviously cause she said she makes everything by herself now.

So I think the writing process is close to be done. Mixing supposedly started january 14th

At this point lead single in march is very and very possible

ViviLittleM
38 minutes ago, G Y P S Y said:

I have this slight feeling she's gonna do a surprise performance at the end of the Grammys. It'll be announced all "bla bla good night, but before we go we have one more performer to take the stage." and she'll totally bring the house down. 

she's already performing a tribute what are you talking about lmao

6 minutes ago, BloodyMonster said:

She's been working on the album for ~1.5 years now. I'm sure she was writing like crazy on the CTC tour during the 1st half of 2016. During the 2nd half, she was busy with AHS & for this month she's busy with all of these performances. So really, next month will be the first time LG5 will be the only thing to do. I do however think she has allot of material done. Her mixer was mixing songs last summer. I think she's anywhere between 50-75% done with the album. Maybe about 8-10 demos with 30-40 or more written tracks. According to @cynthia_boyce she had 4 tracks done in June.

yeah, i would say that she has 60% of the material for the album done! She said that ahs really inspired her for the new album so she probably have written a lot of songs and melodies while shooting AHS! It would be good for her to just focus on the new album in March and April and release the new single in May! But just like u said, we really dont have a concrete idea of what stage she is in the creation! Maybe the album is already finished or 90% done, and on her birthday she will release the first single, IMAGINE that :wub:

adamsenigma
1 hour ago, Sky del Blue said:

Lead single- night after the oscars

LG5- june

Mark this

That's so 2005-2013. Now usually the albums are released a month after the single.

Lara Croft
7 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

she's already performing a tribute what are you talking about lmao

I know, I haven't been living under a rock for the past month. She could easily do two performances in the same night. Keep in mind, she wasn't always doing the tribute as well, so there may very well be something she can perform, with or without Intel's help.

Archived