music news

Pillowtalk debuts at No. 1

Azor Ahai

Featured Posts

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SISTERV

Yeah...I'm pretty much sold now that LG5's lead single will be a #1. And with proper promotion for each single...multiple number ones. 

All Gaga needs to do is release each single with a video and hype people for about a week. 

APPLAUSE4YOU
5 minutes ago, super ultra said:

it seems I'm the only one who doesn't like the song :air:

Same here

super ultra
1 minute ago, APPLAUSE4YOU said:

Same here

when I first saw it on twitter I thought it was only a joke :saladga: 

3 hours ago, super ultra said:

it seems I'm the only one who doesn't like the song :air:

No I really don't like it either like gets me so worried that kids are watching this and how it can be popular. The world must be in serious trouble for this junk to be getting so much views.  It has violence associated with the bedroom which is so not good and there is "war zone" written on the womans neck which is just seriously weird like it could be strangling or something and totally misleading title aswell it is nothing to do with pillowtalk. What is this with 13 year old girls and boys watching this being made to think neck is "war zone" and this is normal or something with the guardian saying it is best new release and all different countries having the same charts? The dude should never have been made famous you can check it he (apparently) didn't even want to dance on the show and for some reason they went out of their way to give him as much camera time as possible. There is even girls with their fingers in their mouth when he is dancing it seems all so staged.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVMlZWx5Wl0

Morphine Prince

The song is good, catchy, and one of the best we've gotten in a while. Not surprised. 

Talent always wins. 

super ultra
19 hours ago, deeman said:

No I really don't like it either like gets me so worried that kids are watching this and how it can be popular. The world must be in serious trouble for this junk to be getting so much views.  It has violence associated with the bedroom which is so not good and there is "war zone" written on the womans neck which is just seriously weird like it could be strangling or something and totally misleading title aswell it is nothing to do with pillowtalk. What is this with 13 year old girls and boys watching this being made to think neck is "war zone" and this is normal or something with the guardian saying it is best new release and all different countries having the same charts? The dude should never have been made famous you can check it he (apparently) didn't even want to dance on the show and for some reason they went out of their way to give him as much camera time as possible. There is even girls with their fingers in their mouth when he is dancing it seems all so staged.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVMlZWx5Wl0

I didn't really pay attention to the music video but those parts that I saw were completely enough :air: 

I saw that audition video (I used to be a 1D fan :laughga:), as I know his mother wanted him to be in the show (for his luck...). His behaviour is disgusting lately, I don't understand how he can say all those things about the band. Without them he still would be sitting in his bedroom. I hope he will disappear soon :saladga:

Runway
Just now, super ultra said:

I didn't really pay attention to the music video but those parts that I saw were completely enough :air: 

I saw that audition video (I used to be a 1D fan :laughga:), as I know his mother wanted him to be in the show (for his luck...). His behaviour is disgusting lately, I don't understand how he can say all those things about the band. Without them he still would be sitting in his bedroom. I hope he will disappear soon :saladga:

Talented icons will never disappear sorry hunty

064yDbx.gif

super ultra
3 minutes ago, Runway said:

064yDbx.gif

Okay, I'll admit that he's got the best voice of the band but the song's still terrible :saladga: 

1 hour ago, Runway said:

Never heard of him before i got cheated by a misleading title when looking at the charts. Icon? King of pop? I can tell you are trying to make me laugh. Oh dear atleast that make me feel better coz this whole thing was making me seriously depressed. King of pop, icon!:D

Bambino
1 minute ago, deeman said:

Never heard of him before i got cheated by a misleading title when looking at the charts.

I suppose you never heard of the most famous boy band worldwide either?

Archived