šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Katy Perry or Coldplay Halftime Show?

Prismatic

Katy Perry or Coldplay Halftime Show?  

163 members have voted

1. 1. Katy Perry or Coldplay Halftime Show?

Featured Posts

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mister Gaga

Honestly? Katy'sĀ :green:Ā but none of them were amazing. I mean, since Madonna's show, they're all a mess. She raised the bar really high

I hate to say it but katy. Hers was way more interesting and Missy was the best surprise!Ā 

I forgot coldplay was there after Buno and when Chris Marten would "Sing". Awful

1 minute ago, Mer Boy said:

Yeah his vocal were off, I swear he normally nails his vocals...

Ive never hear 1 coldplay live song that did have pitch problems

Schwerk

I loved the fun vibe of Coldplays show, but its always strange to seeĀ musicians fake play their instruments, it looks so exaterated. I would also loved them to do the whole thing by themselves. It's not such a long show, I don't see the need to bring in guests, especially those who have graced that stage before not long ago. Not that I don't love Beyonce (although these looks and choreos areĀ getting a bit old) and Bruno.Ā 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Prismatic
2 minutes ago, Mer Boy said:

Yeah his vocal were off, I swear he normally nails his vocals...

Maybe he was just shocked at the moment performing in front of millions in front of live tv.Ā 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Katy all the way, it was very entertaining and full of colors, hits and magic, meanwhile this year's superbowl was underwhelming

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

thatfoxyfeeling

Katy, the production and even her vocals were better than Chris who can't sing for ****. (I can't believe I'm saying Katy is a better singer than him)Ā :rip:

malazam

You're thread is wrong!

Ā 

Coldplay or Left Shark

another shot before we kiss the other side

If you exclude the special guest then Katy.

Bruno and BeyoncĆ© were amazing. :giveup:Ā 

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ā˜„ļø

PopBitch
12 minutes ago, Marjol said:

I loved the fun vibe of Coldplays show, but its always strange to seeĀ musicians fake play their instruments, it looks so exaterated. I would also loved them to do the whole thing by themselves. It's not such a long show, I don't see the need to bring in guests, especially those who have graced that stage before not long ago. Not that I don't love Beyonce (although these looks and choreos areĀ getting a bit old) and Bruno.Ā 

It was the 50th anniversary of the Super Bowl, so they brought them backĀ as a celebration, and hence, the homage to the older shows at the end.

Archived