💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga causes controversy

JbGaga

Featured Posts

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/super-bowl-50-lady-gaga-national-anthem-las-vegas-betting-line-020716

"Super Bowl 50 got off to an outstanding start on Sunday.

Before the Carolina Panthers and Denver Broncos kicked off at Levi's Stadium, pop sensation Lady Gaga delivered the national anthem. And those who were anxious to see her take on the "Star Spangled Banner" weren't disappointed.

Gaga crushed it. But, that wasn't all. There was a prop bet to worry about. The over/under on the national anthem was listed as 2:20.

So, how long was her version? It depends on who you ask.

RJ Bell said this: Length of National Anthem: 2:20 by my clock (OVER bettors would cash: o/u 2:16.5)

— RJ Bell (@RJinVegas) February 7, 2016

Howe::ver, Bovada said that the little something extra that Lady Gaga put on the end doesn't count.

#LadyGaga was under 2 minutes and 20 seconds

— Bovada Official (@BovadaLV) February 7, 2016

#LadyGaga's National Anthem, from first note to the completion of the first 'brave', is settled officially at 2 minutes and 9 seconds.

— Bovada Official (@BovadaLV) February 7, 2016

However, that doesn't quite settle it.

Here we go: Bovada is paying UNDER on National Anthem, and BetOnline is paying OVER. Discrepancy on validity of Gaga's extra "brave" at end.

— RJ Bell (@RJinVegas) February 7, 2016

So was it over or under? Again, it depends on who you ask."

EXPLINATION:

Gagadaily the question is Under or Over? SOOOOO a website was taking bets whether or not Gagas performance would be  over or under 2:20 Her first "brave" was under but her second was over. Some people are saying the song stops at the end of the first "Brave" others are saying it ends at the end of the second "Brave".

#QueenofControversy #Shesback

tumblr_llt6flRAGl1qfpdefo1_r2_500-1.gif

EDIT: 9:57pm est

Most of you are really disappointing. No one is blaming gaga or saying she did a bad job..... what are you all reading thats saying that? The discussion is about how long the song is and if it was under or over 2:20 because people bet money on how long it was going to be. WHATS THE BIG DEAL?. Monsters #queensofoverreactingwhenthereisnothingfoulgoingon 

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

Whatever, she slayed, you're slain, I'm slain, everyone slain. :giveup:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

PicklePower

wait what?

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

They've been doing prop bets for years and I can provide receipts as needed. Not cool to pin this on Gaga when prop bets have been done for other artists already

𝙾'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚱 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

Bloody

Ι really don't understand the problem they're trying to cause. :rip:

Our Queen slayed and the sooner they accept it the better.

0GlVYzZ.gif

LePetitGAGABLover
1 minute ago, Zilla said:

They've been doing prop bets for years and I can provide receipts as needed. Not cool to pin this on Gaga when prop bets have been done for other artists already

Wait. Can you explain what these bets are? I'm confused?

Archived