💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Its almost impossible to believe this is the same lady...

Goldfish

Featured Posts

The way she's speaking, her demure, even her look, and as one of the comments say, after all of her confessional interviews after the ARTPOP era, it can be almost uncomfortable to watch these interviews back.... due to her controlling management to an extent 

I invented post-its

Alien Tulip

I love this interview she looks so fresh and happy despite jonathan ross making her uncomfortable :flutter: 

Say you think that's weird when they call you lady and you preffer to be called Gaga ... then become a real Lady more than Gaga :green:

If I like it, then that's what I get!

Bad Bromance
26 minutes ago, Bakki Del Rey said:

Everytime i see this interview, @Haroon comes to my mind.:hor:

Same here.  LMAO!!!

On Topic:  I think her management team exerted more control over her back then.  She appears to have more freedom to be more open these days.

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

arthurhmangum

She wasn't being "controlled", sis. She was just shy, and maybe even going a little crazy... :emma:

Stressed, depressed, but well dressed.

The Child
20 minutes ago, Bad Bromance said:

Same here.  LMAO!!!

On Topic:  I think her management team exerted more control over her back then.  She appears to have more freedom to be more open these days.

No no trust me she was the one who limited herself too much.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Alien Tulip
16 minutes ago, littlemonsterwo said:

She wasn't being "controlled", sis. She was just shy, and maybe even going a little crazy... :emma:

Exactly. Gaga was free during the fame era. It wasn't until the fame monster era where her management became more controlling such as Telephone becoming a single and then once born this way arrived it's when she lost creative control but still stuck to her guns and now she's free as butterfly thanks to tony.

Bad Bromance
14 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

No no trust me she was the one who limited herself too much.

You didn't understand what I was trying to say.  I think her team controlled how much she was allowed to reveal herself back then. 

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Archived