💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Is it just me or Beyonce's fans are racist af?

Fiona Apple

Featured Posts

4 hours ago, Checkers said:

If i commented "black people suck" I'd be ripped to shreds :smh: i can't stand racial double standards

White people suck x

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

This is why I suck black d!ck, to prove not all white people are racist. :gaycat:

Please tell me you're being sarcastic 

ashamednudist
46 minutes ago, CurlyBae said:

Wtf man.. White people that live now are not the cause of what happened.. The past is horrible for sure.But we can do nothing to change it now.So respecting each other is definitely a beggining..

not just past is horrible, yesterday was today is horrible also thats way i said ferguson and police shootings which you are ignoring.  this shows racism is alive. thats why everybody talks about it so damn much. 

this thread not including respect and you started is for sure..

ashamednudist
Just now, ashamednudist said:

not just past is horrible, yesterday was today is horrible also thats way i said ferguson and police shootings which you are ignoring.  this shows racism is alive. thats why everybody talks about it so damn much. 

this thread not including respect because of your lack of knowledge is irritating and you started this so..

PMKKARDASHiAN
Just now, Sexxx said:

Please tell me you're being sarcastic 

Of course. 

Perhaps not the appropriate time or thread.. :lolga:

1 minute ago, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

Of course. 

Perhaps not the appropriate time or thread.. :lolga:

Watch yourself :lolga:

46 minutes ago, ashamednudist said:

this thread not including respect and you started is for sure..

lol do you even take yourself seriously

Andromeda-209-Laugh.gif

mess

5 hours ago, Rabbit Heart said:

I even sometimes think black people are even more racist than white people. They just want to be everywhere just cuz they're black (Oscars hype etc.), same as gay people, don't get me wrong I'm gay but it's just crazy how they wanna be everywhere and always play a discrimination card. There are bigger problems in this world.

They want to be everywhere because when they learn History they see how they've been excluded.
The first woman to win an Oscar was barely allowed into the building and had to sit at a separate table at the edge of the room, away from her costars, because she was black, for example. So excuse them for being skeptical of the award show's integrity and ability to be racially unbiased. 

Now we're at a time where racism exists more under the surface. Black people aren't being hung in the streets, but people in these communities still notice and feel discrimination.
And you shouldn't get to sit here, without truly knowing their experiences, and belittle their hopes of recognition. 

You think it's crazy how they wanna be everywhere, but why shouldn't black people feel they have the same right to exist somewhere as a white person? 

And you're also grossly misinterpreting WHY they want to be "everywhere" by saying it's "just cuz they're black."
They want to be at the Oscars because they see talent coming from their community that historically has not been recognized at these award shows. They're trying to prove to the world that people with dark skin are just as talented and worthy of recognition as white people who have historically been told over and over that they are worth something. Black people historically have not been given the same praises. 

Dominic
1 hour ago, mgreg said:

That's literally racism...

The only people who believe reverse racism doesn't exist is people from Tumblr hellbent on turning every little thing into an issue. I'm more than happy to help in campaigning against obvious issues like police racism, media racism, all the other huge issues of racism against black people and other poc but the whole notion that bashing white people for no reason other than them being white and then trying to say racism is wrong is a little backwards. A good, equal society cannot exist if one side is battling against the other, a good, equal society doesn't even have sides, constantly coming after white people is not going to stop racism any time soon.

We need to cooperate to stop racism at its modern roots, such as in the media, most black people are open to this, but the 'extremists' from Tumblr go as far as to push white people away from helping because its not their battle, which I don't understand...

Your post doesn't deserve to be the last on the page.  One of the few posts on this thread that actually speaks sense.  

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Fiona Apple
26 minutes ago, fashion monster said:

Prejudice is not racism, even though both are wrong.

Isn't racism judging someone based on his/her color or race?

Archived