Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Is it just me or Beyonce's fans are racist af?

Fiona Apple

Featured Posts

Craven Moorecox
1 minute ago, edgy said:

Sorry hunnies, but black people can't be racist. They can be prejudious against white people, but they can't be racist since racism has to be backed by an instutionalized power structure like the government (hence why it's a -ism). Racism = prejudice + power.

Thank you!!!!!!:giveup: Educate those who do not know the difference between being a racist and being prejudice because they are confused asf :duck:

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Lord Ryry said:

No matter what she makes it will be empowering black people. No matter how bad the song. Then gaga can make a masterpiece and be shat on because she wore meat once. And when award shows understand this they get criticised.

But the fact that you turned a topic about racism into a topic about Gaga though ... :green:

Iwontell

Well...you can't be racist against white people, bc they weren't the ones enslaved for years, then set free but marginalized, silenced, misrepresented...for example, calling a white person "cracker" (a word referring to the fact that white people once "cracked" the whip to explore black people - how is that even offensive is beyond me...) is not the same as calling a black person "ni**er" (which basically tries to sell the idea of inferiority of the "black race", a discourse created to support Europe's colonialist policies, which included black slavery)...I don't see policial racial profiling against white people, I don't see white people being refused service in stores, cabs not stopping for them, the standards of beauty always favors them...so, no, it's not racism....

NOW, having said that, it doesn't mean black people can't be kunts...and when you reduce ALL criticism made against Beyoncé or Formation to racism, you ARE being a kunt. People can dislike a certain song/video for a plethora of reasons: they might find it boring, they might have been expecting something different, they might think the lyrics are cringe-y...all perfectly innocuous reasons to dislike something which have nothing to do with being a racist...

Myself, I like the video a lot and I think the song is ok at best...I don't think it should be reason for all this commotion...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Wow, white people are getting hurt feelings over words on the Internet while people of color are actually losing their lives after being consistently targeted on the street just for having more melanin. 

Priorities, am I right? :green:

LORD GAGA
1 hour ago, jojo Freud said:

Im not offended by it at all. Its intergroup identity. "White people" commenting on this video calling it "****, and trash" are basically shitting on beyonces representation of black culture, thus being offensive to the inter group identities of black people, as represented in the video.

Or perhaps they just don't like the song because it's mediocre and boring and has nothing to do with its message? Just a thought.

also, anyone can be racist, wether black or white or anything in between, racism is where you insult someone directly or indirectly using their race to do so.

I need to say also that some of the lyrics like:

"I like my baby hair, with baby hair and afros
I like my negro nose with Jackson Five nostrils"

Seems a little odd to me coming for a woman that becomes whiter each year, and I really don't know if i have seen her real hair once. But well is the same woman that sings that pretty hurts and (awfully) photoshops her casual pics on ig.

Oh, how authentic is the modern Beyonce...

ashamednudist

reverse racism doesn't exist, its not work that way 

you can't justify whole systematic opression towards black people using ''if black people wants respect, first they need to show it '' it didn't work that way in history, it didn't work on police back at ferguson and it won't work like that in future

i am really disgusted by this thread, get your **** together please

Fiona Apple
1 hour ago, ashamednudist said:

reverse racism doesn't exist, its not work that way 

you can't justify whole systematic opression towards black people using ''if black people wants respect, first they need to show it '' it didn't work that way in history, it didn't work on police back at ferguson and it won't work like that in future

i am really disgusted by this thread, get your **** together please

Wtf man.. White people that live now are not the cause of what happened.. The past is horrible for sure.But we can do nothing to change it now.So respecting each other is definitely a beggining..

Fiona Apple
2 hours ago, Metamorphosis said:

Not a Little Monster accusing another fanbase of being racist or negative lol

I saw your other comment to but I didn't answer because it was also pure sh*t. First of all you need to stop those stupid generalisations.. "little monsters are racist and negative" That is a dumb stereotype.. I actually don't think that most monsters are racists. Negative ? Maybe but that's an other topic... Go and watch the comments on the new Bey video and then talk again

elijahfan

Being white historically prevents us from complaining. I agree, it's tiring. Not that I want to bash black people, but I just wish nobody bashed anyone because of the color of one's skin.

elijahfan
25 minutes ago, CurlyBae said:

Wtf man.. White people that live now are not the cause of what happened.. The past is horrible for sure.But we can do nothing to change it now.So respecting each other is definitely a beggining..

Right. It's as stupid as holding today's Germans responsible for what happened in WWII - we have to acknowledge the past and learn from our mistakes, not point fingers at scapegoats for stuff that happened decades / centuries ago. It's just unnecessary hate.

Morphine Prince

This ****ing thread :rip:

The misinformation, the entitlement, the stupidity, the ridiculous stanning, the accusing others of racism because they don't like a song.... :rip: 

Literally everyone involved in this conversation is borderline idiotic on BOTH sides. The dumb Beyonce stans and the white people who feel so offended over some tweets. 

Read the news or go outside and then come back here and talk about what racism is. You'll see how pathetic this is. 

venusfly
3 hours ago, Miracle said:

they aren't racist.

they just have hate towards white people.

and it's understandable

That's literally racism...

The only people who believe reverse racism doesn't exist is people from Tumblr hellbent on turning every little thing into an issue. I'm more than happy to help in campaigning against obvious issues like police racism, media racism, all the other huge issues of racism against black people and other poc but the whole notion that bashing white people for no reason other than them being white and then trying to say racism is wrong is a little backwards. A good, equal society cannot exist if one side is battling against the other, a good, equal society doesn't even have sides, constantly coming after white people is not going to stop racism any time soon.

We need to cooperate to stop racism at its modern roots, such as in the media, most black people are open to this, but the 'extremists' from Tumblr go as far as to push white people away from helping because its not their battle, which I don't understand...

Archived