Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Is it just me or Beyonce's fans are racist af?

Fiona Apple

Featured Posts

chromaticka
3 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Well i saw on forums that they are calling racist anyone who says that they are not the biggest fans of the song. It's not racism, it's taste, an opinion or something. For example i love the video but i don't really like the song, besides the lyrics, not the biggest fan of the beat, and also I don't like the songs with "talking", just not my thing.

If that's racism, then be it lmao.

thank you.

I Met Lady Gaga On February 7th, 2016; Attended Superbowl 51 and Coachella 2017.

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, CurlyBae said:

I will say it one last time..I only spoke about BeyHive because it's a Beyonce video.But no I don't really see "White people/black people/asian people suck" on Gaga's videos usually

So you choose to call out one video? Do you not have a Twitter and see what's people say about POC artist? I can assure you it's worse then just saying "black people/asian people suck"

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

Bloody

Ι'm on popfn too where the majority is Beyonce fans and yes many of them can be racist. But not all of them. And there are many racists on this site here too.

But it's disturbing to see a song causing so much negativity and bringing so many race issues.

Rebel Heart
11 minutes ago, notsoratedr said:

If one entire group of people in particular have to deal with racial slurs being thrown at them because of something ignorant idiots did in 1800 then why don't we just have a ****ing racismfest and start calling each other every single name in the book. it doesn't make sense. you can't fight fire with fire. it doesn't work like that.

Because the ramifications of what those ignorant idiots did in the 1800s is still felt by black people while white people continue to benefit from what they did. And why would you feel the need to call a black person the n word (which you are definitely implying here), a word that has been used to oppress black people by white people for thousands of years, a word that black people have had used to intimidate them and a word that has been screamed in the faces of black people while they're being murdered all for being black, just because some black people called white people crackers as a joke on a Beyonce video?

Hey Girl is the best song of Gaga's career #Justice4HeyGirl

Kermit

@CurlyBae I would change the title. I know you had a specific video in mind but it's like only turning into this major production as to why racism is wrong. + it sounds like you're saying that Beyhive is the only fanbase with racists in it.

@Haroon :neyde: 

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

24 minutes ago, CurlyBae said:

Yeah I've heard that too :awkney: If you want respect,you have to GIVE respect first.That's all I have to say

11 minutes ago, notsoratedr said:

Black people are ALWAYS making fun of white people, always calling them "white trash" or "cracker" or anything of that kind. You have to learn that respect is something you EARN. By saying racial slurs doesn't make you a fighter for Blacklivesmatter sweetie. You are in the wrong, learn to respect. "Black people can't be racist towards white people"??? That type of **** INFURIATES me. If I said something offensive anywhere I could guarantee my social media, my address, the place I worked at would be all over the internet and I would be getting death threats every single minute. It IS a double standard and it is not called "reverse racism" it is called RACISM. It is racist to discriminate against POC, it is racism to discriminate against white people. I don't understand how people don't get that through their heads. And DO NOT EVEN TRY to pull the slavery card on this one. It does NOT justify your RACIST remarks towards white people.

Can I just add to this conversation that these lines I bolded sound very much like "If black people want respect, they better respect the white man first!" which is a sort of uncomfortable thing to be said, putting it lightly.

I really don't know what you both mean by it? The generalisations are real, but beyond that people deserve a basic level of dignity and respect and black people are not an exception.

It sounds like you are saying "Black people call white people cracker so they don't deserve respect. If they want racism to end, it has to start with black people refusing to call white people names" which is a little ridiculous.

It would be nice to have those comments more clearly clarified.

OmgSum1Actually
40 minutes ago, Rebel Heart said:

You can't be racist to white people so no 

giphy.gif

Well according to psychology and hierarchy of power you're right

Shameless selfpromo

chromaticka
2 minutes ago, Bebe said:

Can I just add to this conversation that these lines I bolded sound very much like "If black people want respect, they better respect the white man first!" which is a sort of uncomfortable thing to be said, putting it lightly.

I really don't know what you both mean by it? The generalisations are real, but beyond that people deserve a basic level of dignity and respect and black people are not an exception.

It sounds like you are saying "Black people call white people cracker so they don't deserve respect. If they want racism to end, it has to start with black people refusing to call white people names" which is a little ridiculous.

It would be nice to have those comments more clearly clarified.

I didn't mean it as in black people need to respect white people, I meant it as in a general way. If ANYONE wants respect, then they should just respect another person, it is common sense. 

I Met Lady Gaga On February 7th, 2016; Attended Superbowl 51 and Coachella 2017.

ARTPOPdidntflop
48 minutes ago, Rebel Heart said:

You can't be racist to white people so no 

giphy.gif

HAHAHAHAHAHAGag BITCH 

The GIFS I can't ???:toofunny:

tell them Mariah honey :air:

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

PabloDaBlowfish
33 minutes ago, Miracle said:

they aren't racist.

they just have hate towards white people.

and it's understandable

There you go. That's what black people think. Try "I hate black people", that would be "RACISMÉ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

They think you can't be racist towards white people, they think "cracker", "mayo" etc is OK. 
" We've been struggling decades ago, you don't know **** white trash" oh bless them.

29 minutes ago, notsoratedr said:

If one entire group of people in particular have to deal with racial slurs being thrown at them because of something ignorant idiots did in 1800 then why don't we just have a ****ing racismfest and start calling each other every single name in the book. it doesn't make sense. you can't fight fire with fire. it doesn't work like that.

The racism towards black people is not something of two centuries ago, it's happening now in a lot of different ways honey. Racism is a TODAY problem.

That being said, black people hating the entire white race, something that I think is a very small minority, it's not justified, nor sensible, nor positive. We need to not mistake hating the racism, or the privileges of white people, or even hating the white racist people, and standing loud against it, with hating the white race as a whole.

It's hard to accept that we as a men, and as white people are privileged, and that have a lot of prejudices, and racist behaviors that we don't know we have. You think being a white homo boy is tough? try to be a black lesbian woman and see what life have to offer...

I don't know about this comments drama but her stans have always been one of the rudest fan bases out there. Of course not all of them but a lot are so it doesn't surprise  me that they are racist too...:toofunny:

Jesse Pinkman

Not a Little Monster accusing another fanbase of being racist or negative lol

It's science, bitch

Archived