Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Beyoncé - Formation

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Daredevil
Just now, Creyk said:

And obviously Gaga would never lower herself to something like this, even Cake is miles ahead of this song

Cake is actually catchy af

tumblr_mfsukvDrks1qm3lxoo1_500.gif

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Creyk said:

User @Weasel is allowed to like what he likes, you are a mess for suggesting that there is anything wrong with a catchy chours :wtf:

And obviously Gaga would never lower herself to something like this, even Cake is miles ahead of this song

Of course he's allowed to like what he likes, and I'm allowed to quote his opinion to disagree with it, that's called being on a forum...

"Obviously Gaga would never lower herself to something like this"

That's cause Gaga's not an urban artist. What is wrong with "something like this"? What does that stand for? Ghetto? Urban? Trap? Black? A new generation of African Americans? I sense hidden racism in your comment.

ARTPOPdidntflop
Just now, james19709 said:

This song is awful, as is Katy.

no it's not.

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

Weasel
5 minutes ago, jojuun said:

That's cause you're living in a Katy/Gaga world. Not every chorus needs to be be ra-ra-ra-ra lalala wapapapa jujuju oelalala. And y'all are saying (especially in the other Bey thread right now) that she's "making quick money-making songs". If she wanted that, she'd hop on a Major Lazer instrumental, sing about the club or love and grab herself another #1. But she's not. People are done with the industry, que the music THEY wanna make.

You're all going to be majorly disappointed if Gaga doesn't bring out the big-chorus instant-hit machine for LG5 huh? Sad.

Are you saying an artist can't make their ''own'' song while having a chorus lmao? Since when does Beyonce make the music she wants anyways? Last time I checked BEYONCE was full of songs denied by other artists. 

tumblr_inline_o24roh6TEu1tyi8iv_500.gif

ARTPOPdidntflop
1 minute ago, jojuun said:

Of course he's allowed to like what he likes, and I'm allowed to quote his opinion to disagree with it, that's called being on a forum...

That's cause Gaga's not an urban artist. What is wrong with "something like this"? What does that stand for? Ghetto? Urban? Trap? Black? A new generation of African Americans? I sense hidden racism in your comment.

Yea people don't like this because his is a very heavily influenced urban trap song. So the White people get to decide whether it's bad or not 

1 minute ago, jojuun said:

I meant "a song as bad as this" but with Bey everything must be about race I see :toofunny:

2 minutes ago, Opium said:

sis, this mess is beyond tragic :toofunny: 

2 minutes ago, Black Salvatore said:

It's just that we appreciate good powerful choruses.. Wut r u talking about sis? 

It's just different. And that's GOOD. It's urban, trap and it's mixed with powerful imagery about African Americans and it's Black History Month. She's never been this unapologetic about her "blackness". This sh*t is raw and I appreciate it. In fact, I love this song. It's a bop. But it's video is what drives it to the next level. It's soooo good.

Just now, jojuun said:

It's just different. And that's GOOD. It's urban, trap and it's mixed with powerful imagery about African Americans and it's Black History Month. She's never been this unapologetic about her "blackness". This sh*t is raw and I appreciate it. In fact, I love this song. It's a bop. But it's video is what drives it to the next level. It's soooo good.

Lol well now we know you are a troll

Andromeda-209-Laugh.gif

I don't like it. But this style of music isn't my cup of tea anyway. I'll stick to my basic taste in pop music :toofunny:

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

Miranda Sings
2 minutes ago, Creyk said:

I meant "a song as bad as this" but with Bey everything must be about race I see :toofunny:

It's literally a song all about race

ARTPOPdidntflop
1 minute ago, Creyk said:

Lol well now we know you are a troll

Andromeda-209-Laugh.gif

you're such an asshole lol. We get it, you don't like black music. Go listen to Madonna 

Torsoface

I've had enough of this ****ing trap genre :saladga: If LG5 is anything like this I'm burning all of my ARTPOP copies

Robo Ga
1 hour ago, ItsVenusBitch said:

Omg, the black-gay slang :air: 

WHEN HE **** ME GOOD I TAKE HIS ASS TO RED LOBSTER :giveup:

QUEEN, SLAY! 

HAHAHAHAHA This line is ICONIC :applause:  I love this song so much 

🤖⚡️

Angel Down
8 minutes ago, jojuun said:

Well then gfy. She could have created a song about Black History Month, African Americans, being unapologetic and stuff as you described, but good or something. You know. I'm not doubting the meaning of the song. I doubt the song when it comes to melody, authenticity etc. Or I guess a song with a chorus cannot have similar concepts? 

Archived