new music

Beyoncé - Formation

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Angel Down

She's making the most of the SB tomorrow.. Exactly what Gaga should have been doing with all those events in schedule but I guess it's none of my business:green::green:

SirLudicopro

I think the instrumentation is weird, quirky and original. I like it.

There are some parts to the song I like, but overall I think it's okay, nothing more. However, it usually takes me time to warm up to songs, so I dunno, in a week this might be my jam. (+ it's pretty catchy)

I have to admit I like the vibe the song & video give.

EDIT: After listening to it a second time, I like it more.

Haroon

I like it but it's like 7/11 in the sense that I wouldn't listen to it without the video :laughga: Really not into the guy talking over the song now and then in the first half, I thought I had a YouTube tab open of a pop fan freaking out over an artist releasing new music or something, but turns out it was just part of the song :deadbanana: She looks amazing throughout :flutter: 

Mobster

For anyone interested, you can get the song for free on Tidal

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

Desperado
3 minutes ago, Haroon said:

I like it but it's like 7/11 in the sense that I wouldn't listen to it without the video :laughga: Really not into the guy talking over the song now and then in the first half, I thought I had a YouTube tab open of a pop fan freaking out over an artist releasing new music or something, but turns out it was just part of the song :deadbanana: She looks amazing throughout :flutter: 

the actual song doesnt have the guy

Ferrer Zorola

and I thought "formation" was one of the stupidest rumor song names ever 

it feels weird that with her past record she said she hated the classic single release and promo tour format... one would guess she had settled a new standard for herself but that's none of my business 

also: why did she make it pseudo private and why would she post it on her personal channel? 

LIFE IS GOOD

Archived