Super Bowl insider info + Beyoncé song

ApplauseftAdele

Featured Posts

ApplauseftAdele

Apparently the song has a "bitchy " title so it's probably like a feminism song

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't believe she's just swooping in and taking Coldplay's spotlight like that lol. Bey, you had your turn, damn. 

KURUSHITOVSKA

If Bey is performing a new song then it's going to be released, and I feel like Gaga might release after her, like 2 weeks after or something. 

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

CyanLights
3 minutes ago, Rising said:

I can't believe she's just swooping in and taking Coldplay's spotlight like that lol. Bey, you had your turn, damn. 

I said this in another thread and got critized so becarful lol

i just don't understand why they are making this the Beyoncé show, she had her show two years ago and it wasn't anything amazing. 

1 minute ago, thatguy said:

I said this in another thread and got critized so becarful lol

i just don't understand why they are making this the Beyoncé show, she had her show two years ago and it wasn't anything amazing. 

Very true. Bruno was the only great one in the last few years. 

DiscoHeaven23

there certainly is a possibility that Gaga could perform the halftime show as well. With rumors of Justin Timberlake, Rihanna and Jay Z going on stage as well, Its not outta the box. I think they wanna go big or go home this year, wether Gaga is in the halftime show or not. 

Every artist rumored to perform has a connection to each other, except Bruno, who is the "curator" anyway. 

Princess of China: Coldplay feat. Rihanna

Hymn for the Weekend: Coldplay feat. Beyonce

Rehab: Rihanna feat. Justin Timberlake

Until The End of Time: Justin Timberlake feat. Beyonce

Suit and Tie: Justin Timberlake feat. Jay -Z

Holy Grail: Jay-Z feat. Justin Timberlake

(all of ja-z and beyonces songs together)

Telephone: Lady Gaga feat. Beyonce

Umbrella: Rihanna feat. Jay-Z

Talk That Talk: Rihanna feat. Jay-Z

Run This Town: Jay-Z feat Rihanna

Not saying this is going to happen, just pointing it out. 

Shipper

This is a special 50th Anniversary half-time show for the Super Bowl and it was planned months before hand that there will be multiple A-list celebrities that will perform this time around. I am guessing this is what they initially planned and that they only announced Coldplay to keep people underwhelmed and kept the rest secret because of their lame element of surprise tactic to get more RATINGS

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000588405/article/putting-together-a-dream-super-bowl-50-halftime-show

Besides, ratings wise and poll wise, Coldplay got the bottom votes and Beyonce, the commercials, and Lady Gaga got the most votes for who they look forward to entertainment wise during the SB. This is not Beyonce nabbing Coldplay's spotlight this is NFL trying to get MORE ratings.

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Coldplay has stated that they will honor all past half time shows. They want to keep it secret so it is a surprise. Obviously Beyonce is going to be helping them with that section and it will probably have B singing the song they did together at some point.

Don't visit my profile

yASSsss

the dance off will be between Beyonce' and Bruno Mars.

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

tbh i think if Coldplay was doing this thing alone it woul be boring because tbh they are not that intresting......but also ading to many side acts would make  it about other people,,,,,tbh they need to find good balance.....

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Squidward T

I find it weird that beyonce headlined already and they asked her to come back again yet gaga is there and won't be performing halftime! What a slap in the face to gaga imo 

mister max

clevver is a normally really cool but this is just a big miss

BMBAlmR.gif

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

mister max
6 minutes ago, Squidward T said:

I find it weird that beyonce headlined already and they asked her to come back again yet gaga is there and won't be performing halftime! What a slap in the face to gaga imo 

tbh I  think gaga was asked but it would be kinda weird since she got no new album out to promote

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Why wouldn't they perform their collab? That's nonsensical 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Archived