💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

What Gaga Must Do At the SuperBowl...

SISTERV

Featured Posts

Whispering
1 hour ago, cameron9814 said:

I hope she doesn't change the words. I actually got really upset at her when she did at the parade...im still trying to prove that she's good to my step dad and if she sings about gays there will be no return for her

That was an appropriate time and place. This is not...and Gaga knows that. She isn't going to change the words. 

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
darkchylde
9 minutes ago, Sizzliy said:

Very cringeworthy indeed :rip:

Lmao I did my best but America's anthem sounds like a track that didn't make the cut to Taylor Swift's debut album.

GagaisHotAF
2 hours ago, cameron9814 said:

I hope she doesn't change the words. I actually got really upset at her when she did at the parade...im still trying to prove that she's good to my step dad and if she sings about gays there will be no return for her

I agree that was incredibly disrespectful to the flag and country.

Probably on Grindr

JazzGa

I'd like for her to wear something sort of casual but badass-Americana, like what she would wear if she were attending the game as a spectator, or like what she wears to baseball games. Some spangly denim shorts or pants, a leather jacket,  maybe cowgirl boots with a bespoke Gaga edge, short blonde hair that isn't too glamorous, and RED LIPSTICK THAT CAN BE SEEN FROM OUTER SPACE

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

RAMROD

Well, if her rehearsal vidro give away any hints, she will look dapper and presentable for this.

Classy two piece suits in red and all.

Maybe on the D day she will wear the most classy and pretty dress tho!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

FrankGutz

Pls GAGZ, if you're reading this, please, please, please, BE CLASSY!!! we don't need another JANET JACKSON mess

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

.... Srsly.... She knows exactly what to do otherwise she wouldn't accept that opportunity. Plus I doubt she would bother to do anything above classy dress and nice vocals.

SISTERV
7 hours ago, Whispering said:

Slightly more than three-quarters (75.8%) of American adults will watch the Super Bowl. 8 out of 10 men plan to watch the game, with 7 in 10 women planning to watch. When sorting by age group, 83.1% of 18-24-year-olds are expecting to tune in versus 66.8% of adults aged 65 and older.

The viewership is evenly spread out between males and females and across all socioeconomic categories. Your assessment of the Super Bowl audience is WAY off! 

Gaga will wear what she wore during the dress rehearsal today, which means it is modest, patriotic red, with some shine. Perfect! 

Yeah but I feel like Alot of those women are just wives of their husbands, or girls wanting to see the entertainment parts. 

I would actually put money down that at least half of the people that watch the Superbowl are not watching it for the game. 

Whispering
Just now, SISTERV said:

Yeah but I feel like Alot of those women are just wives of their husbands, or girls wanting to see the entertainment parts. 

I would actually put money down that at least half of the people that watch the Superbowl are not watching it for the game. 

Right...because women can't like sports or get together with a group of friends or family and enjoy a national pastime. Women just follow whatever their husbands are doing, they don't have a mind of their own. 

Of course, a large majority of the people who watch the Super Bowl are watching because everyone else they know is watching...and that includes males, females, all ages, all races, Republicans, Democrats, Independents, Conservatives, Liberals, Religious, Atheists, Agnostics....

You insinuated that the Super Bowl audience was largely a bunch of white conservative redneck males, and that's just not the case. 

SISTERV
3 minutes ago, Whispering said:

Right...because women can't like sports or get together with a group of friends or family and enjoy a national pastime. Women just follow whatever their husbands are doing, they don't have a mind of their own. 

Of course, a large majority of the people who watch the Super Bowl are watching because everyone else they know is watching...and that includes males, females, all ages, all races, Republicans, Democrats, Independents, Conservatives, Liberals, Religious, Atheists, Agnostics....

You insinuated that the Super Bowl audience was largely a bunch of white conservative redneck males, and that's just not the case. 

First of all, you made a huge assumption and took what I said way too far. Don't be so sure to quickly draw a conclusion about what I said. 

Second, I never said women can't like sports. Infact, in my original post I included them as part of the demographic. 

Third of all, I never insinuated women don't have a mind of their own. I insinuated they do....and that just happens to be that most of the time (not all the time) women are not involved in sports watching as men are. It's the same reason you don't see a tampon commercial on ESPN very often and you don't see an AXE commercial on Bravo! Stereotypes shouldn't be used as fact, but ignoring why stereotypes happen is just as ignorant as using them.

Fourthly, the FACT is that Lady Gaga's little monster community is primarily gays and females, as this site gas repeatedly confirmed in polls. (People even joke about it here) and the NFL is a heteronormative corporation that panders to men. It's their primary market. And Alot of those men happen to be conservative, middle American, Duck Dynasty watching dudes. 

I don't understand why stating the obvious truth is somehow sexist, but if it bothers you that much, then tie your toungue to your shoe, walk the talk, and start watching ESPN everyday and start a daily updated thread about it on here, Gaga Daily. Take a wild guess why that thread won't be popular on here. Because sometimes stereotypes happen to have a little truth to them!

Whispering
Just now, SISTERV said:

First of all, you made a huge assumption and took what I said way too far. Don't be so sure to quickly draw a conclusion about what I said. 

Second, I never said women can't like sports. Infact, in my original post I included them as part of the demographic. 

Third of all, I never insinuated women don't have a mind of their own. I insinuated they do....and that just happens to be that most of the time (not all the time) women are not involved in sports watching as men are. It's the same reason you don't see a tampon commercial on ESPN very often and you don't see an AXE commercial on Bravo! Stereotypes shouldn't be used as fact, but ignoring why stereotypes happen is just as ignorant as using them.

Fourthly, the FACT is that Lady Gaga's little monster community is primarily gays and females, as this site gas repeatedly confirmed in polls. (People even joke about it here) and the NFL is a heteronormative corporation that panders to men. It's their primary market. And Alot of those men happen to be conservative, middle American, Duck Dynasty watching dudes. 

I don't understand why stating the obvious truth is somehow sexist, but if it bothers you that much, then tie your toungue to your shoe, walk the talk, and start watching ESPN everyday and start a daily updated thread about it on here, Gaga Daily. Take a wild guess why that thread won't be popular on here. Because sometimes stereotypes happen to have a little truth to them!

I didn't make an assumption. You stated that the audiece was mostly religious, beer drinking, gun-toting, confederate flag waving males. I didn't say that...You did! 

Overall, women represent about one-third of the NFL’s viewing audience throughout the regular season and playoffs, a figure network executives say they expect to hit 45 percent in the next few years. Women already account for about half of the league’s Super Bowl viewing audience. Your stereotype was innacurate. 

No, the majority of straight males are not conservative. The majority are Independants and Democrats. The majority don't watch Duck Dynasty either. You must have a very narrow group of straight males that you know. 

I have no idea what that last paragraph has to do with anything, but your stereotyping and weird idea of what all straight males are like isn't an "obvious truth" in any way. It's straight up innacurate and ridiculous. 

Stephen
11 minutes ago, Whispering said:

I didn't make an assumption. You stated that the audiece was mostly religious, beer drinking, gun-toting, confederate flag waving males. I didn't say that...You did! 

Overall, women represent about one-third of the NFL’s viewing audience throughout the regular season and playoffs, a figure network executives say they expect to hit 45 percent in the next few years. Women already account for about half of the league’s Super Bowl viewing audience. Your stereotype was innacurate. 

No, the majority of straight males are not conservative. The majority are Independants and Democrats. The majority don't watch Duck Dynasty either. You must have a very narrow group of straight males that you know. 

I have no idea what that last paragraph has to do with anything, but your stereotyping and weird idea of what all straight males are like isn't an "obvious truth" in any way. It's straight up innacurate and ridiculous. 

he's an idiot. idec give me  a warning point lmfao

goodnight

SISTERV
17 minutes ago, Steve Nasty said:

he's an idiot. idec give me  a warning point lmfao

goodnight

Why do you assume I'm a he?

SEXIST 

AlexanderLevi2
11 hours ago, Whispering said:

I agree. This idea that only gun crazy men watch the Super Bowl is inaccurate and just plain ignorant. Just because that's what they believe does not mean it's what actually happens!

Currently listening to Joanne

Archived