💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Are you nervious for Gaga's high risk performances?

Quark

Are you nervious for Gaga's high risk performances?  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Are you nervious for Gaga's high risk performances?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

Nope...she's a woman who besides tripping, having wardrobe malfunctions, and even vomiting on stage, still manages to be PROFESSIONAL and continue...she rehearses extremely hard and I'm sure she's been making sure every detail is perfect...Gaga isn't gonna disappoint. 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alien Tulip

Do you ever post any positive threads? :air:

On Topic: Yes I'm nervous but I'm mainly nervous because I don't want her to feel pressured and insecure. She knows she got the pipes so I'm sure she'll do spectacular but anything could happen. I'm just going to remain positive but once the show starts the butterflies will flutter and my heart will race. 

Mmm not really.

Accidents happen and if one, for some reason, did happen then that's just that, an accident. We and Gaga will move on.

Mister Gaga

Yeah, i'm really nervous about the Super Bowl performance. You know, a little mistake in here can RUIN her career :ohno: But i'm fine with the Grammy Awards and Oscars, because she has done it before i guess, and they're not that risky. But seriously, can't wait!

BeautyisaLie

No, I think she's ready for anything that comes her way. Even when she ****s up, she still gives her all to make it a good performance for the audience, so I'm not nervious at all. She  always knows what she's doing and she works hard for it.

It's dark but just a game

JazzGa

Worrying about fucking up is what makes you fuck up. That's why egomaniac chanteuses don't usually fuck up  :gaycat:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Katie14

Im only worried about her getting a cold or something and her not being able to sing as well as she could sing. Nobody would know she is sick and would just think thats how her voice always sounds.

If she is healthy, i have no doubts that she will own this month.

Anyone is bound to flop. Anyone...

except Gaga :derpga:

00026 † 10000

Archived