Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Did Gaga have surgery on her cheekbones?

Xoxo Adriana

Featured Posts

Xoxo Adriana

Most of you may have already noticed that Gaga is looking extremely different compared to last year, but I am not sure whether it's surgery or just makeup. I definitely know she has had lip fillers for a fact, however ever since the start of AHS her cheekbones seem more bigger and stand out a lot. 

Image 1: Early 2015, Image 2: Late 2015

MTI4MzIwNjk2Mjk1MTM1NzEw.jpg d048041a1dffebc0_gaga.xxxlarge.jpg

So you can see (ignore the plumped lips), her cheeks seem more hollow and perfected. So is it surgery or just contouring with makeup?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Xoxo Adriana
3 minutes ago, Mark said:

YES

YES

YES

Surgery always wins. :applause:

True! She does look amazing! However I was just a bit confused on if she had it done or not :derpga:

ShockPop

The lips and contouring will make cheek bones look bigger, but I also suspect she's stupidly had something done.

Head Empty
2 minutes ago, Cry Baby said:

No she just got fillers

i hope :stalkga:

Probably, because they seemed to become less pronounced within the following weeks. Although that could also be a matter of lighting/contouring :emma:

Cheekbones are tricky little things :laughga:

venusfly

I feel like she's had something done but I can't really figure out what.. I hope not though, shes spoken out against plastic surgery so much in the past

1 minute ago, adamspira said:

True! She does look amazing! However I was just a bit confused on if she had it done or not :derpga:

I really think she did do something on her face, and it's definitely not contour or makeup. But I'm not surgeon or makeup artist.

That was a drastic change for me and I really dislike the fact that she might have done some surgery. Oh well, gotta spend that coins or it's gonna overflow.

00026 † 10000

I think it's just face tape and makeup cause sometimes her cheekbones don't protrude as much as they do in certain photos. :duck:

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

Kim Kardashian

Maybe that kind of result can be achieved with makeup but I do think that she has done something to her face. Not a surgical procedure necessarily but something's different for sure.

latest?cb=20160104170214

Shop SKIMS & SKKN BY KIM online! The Kardashians streaming now on Hulu and Disney+!

Her face has never looked better to me idk why people always complain :applause: I haven't been on here much since 2013, but sometimes I'll browse and there'll be this pages long thread about her face. Like, stop. Just face it, Gaga looks beautiful surgery or not.

JoanneMonster

Obviously it's not just make up, she had something done but i suspect it's the same thing that she did on her lips, in a few months she will be back to normal (I hope)

I See You

lucastecala

You can have fillers on the cheeks too. If she's done something that's it. She wouldn't have had the time to undergo that kind of surgical procedure last year. She has been in the media, or photographed of filmed all year long. The recovery process for those types of surgery is long!

Xoxo Adriana
6 minutes ago, Buddy said:

Her face has never looked better to me idk why people always complain :applause: I haven't been on here much since 2013, but sometimes I'll browse and there'll be this pages long thread about her face. Like, stop. Just face it, Gaga looks beautiful surgery or not.

I never said she didn't look amazing. I just didn't know what she had done. But either way i'm happy with her old and new looks :D 

Archived